x ᵀʰᵉ ᴿᵒᵒᵐ ᴼᶠ ᴿᵉqᵘⁱʳᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

"Aw, bless it

"Aw, bless it. Let me see." George said quickly as he hurried to Juniper, seeing her clutching her hand, "I've got something just for it."

"Umbridge is a slag." Juniper said as George rubbed the odd concoction onto her bleeding hand, "I want to stab her in the ears and rip her throat out."

"That dark, Junebug." George said, wrapping her hand as they walked, "Stab her in the ears? Is that your choice of revenge?"

"I'd never stab you in the ears." Juniper shook her head as she eyed George's ears, "No matter how large they are."

"You have a big eyes." he argued as the pair made their way toward the hallway Harry insisted they'd gone too.

"Well you smell like a pumpkin." Juniper shot back at him.

"I do not." George argued as Juniper pulled his head down to smell his hair.

"Yes, you do." she nodded her head, coming around the corner and seeing the door, "The Room Of Requirements."

"Is that what it is?" George hummed, only half way listened as she pulled him toward the door, "How do you know about it?"

"Blaise and Theo would make me guard it whenever they wanted alone time." Juniper nodded her eyes, putting finger quotes around alone time, "Thank merlin for silencer spells."

"Oh!" George said quickly when he realized what she'd been trying to say, "Yes, Fred has done those plenty of times."

"Wild, that boy." Juniper concluded with a nod of her head, "You don't use them? No shame?"

George flushed in the face, opening his mouth a moment before shutting it again, "I-"

He stopped when the door opened, Hermione grabbing them both by the ties and pulling them inside, "Merlin, could the two of you be any louder?"

"Yeah, it's suppose to be a secret." Fred mocked the pair, shhing them with a finger to his lips.

"This room reminds me of somewhere you'd trap someone, tie them up, and terrify them until they cry." Juniper said as she looked around at the large, out dated room. She gave a small spin as she looked up at it, "Or like my great aunties bedroom, I use to hide under her bed and hold her pillow on her face while she was sleeping."

"Juniper." Harry gasped at her words with wide eyes, "What would you do that for?"

"She snored loudly, it would make my brain go..." Juniper trailed off as she made a explosion sound and hit her hand, "Like that."

"Just like that." George mocked her in the slightest.

"Move your large head." Ron spoke as he shoved Junipers head when they got lined up. Ron stood behind her, the pair standing on the same height and having it hard for him to see. Juniper slapped Ron as she grabbed his neck and turned it to look down the line.