x ᴰʳᵃᵍᵒⁿˢ & ᴮᵒⁿᵉ ᶜʳᵃᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᴾᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

"Cedric Diggory

"Cedric Diggory." Juniper spoke as she marched onto the court yard the next evening, stomach full with her lunch as she held the badge in her hand, "Harry smells lovely, like fire wood."

"The badges weren't my idea." he spoke quickly, pushing his friends away to hurrying toward her and point to his chest, "See, no badge."

"Well, let me have a word with your friends then." Juniper said as she pushed past him, stronger then she looked as he stumbled before she marched closer to the group she'd met a few days ago in the common room, "Excuse me but these are not funny."

"Potter stinks!" Max called out with a laugh as he offered Juniper a badge which she slapped away. Cedric pretended like he hadn't seen her do so, looking up at the sky as Max stared at her in disbelief, "Did you hit me?"

"No, but if you'd like me to-" Juniper began as she balled her first, Cedric let out a laugh as he got between the pair again, "Tell them not to wear those ridiculous things."

Cedric looked at her with a small sigh before looking back at his friends, "Guys, come on."

"Not our choice anymore, Diggory." Archie said with a small laugh, eyeing Juniper who stared with a flash of what seemed to be vial in her eyes, "They're all over school, we're not even the ones handing them out."

"Liar!" Junipers words were so sudden it even made Cedric jump as he looked back at her. She was twitching, mumbling about something as her eyes seemed to be seconds away from bulging out of her head. With a loud groan she turned and walked away, her words speaking to herself getting louder and louder.

"Control your lady, wound you?" Logan asked with a odd look across his face, "Something not right up there."

Logan pointed to his head. Cedric glared at his friend before he scoffed, "Shes perfectly fine."

He walked off, hurrying after Juniper and calling out her name, "Hey! Juniper! June! What was that?"

"What was what?" she asked with a scoff as he caught up with her, walking fast to keep up but still falling slightly behind, "You're friends suck."