x ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳᵉ!

"Bloody hell, what's she doing now?" Ron asked after the lot of people outside helped raise the tint for the wedding this evening

George turned his gaze, looking at the many gnomes being thrown over the fence. Small shouts left their small lips as Juniper threw each of them, over and over, "Juniper! What is it you're doing?"

"They insulted Fleur!" Juniper called back, throwing more Gnomes one by one.

"So you're throwing them?" Fred called to her.

"You're the one that taught her, mate." George pointed out, squinting from the sun as he watched her, "Reckon I should go get her before one flys through the window and gives Mum a heart attack."

Ron hummed in agreement.

"Bloody hell." George paused as he looked out, "What's the ministry of magic doing here?"

"You think he's gonna take me?" Juniper asked as George drug her up the stairs quickly, "What about Blaise?"

"He's with Bill in the field, not throwing gnomes over the fence and being a distraction." George spoke, opening his old closet door and pulling her in, "I'll get you soon."

"You're gonna leave me in here? I'll start hitting my head on the wall when I get bored." Juniper pointed out with a crazy look across her face, George looked at her again, "Why don't you stay?"

"Both of us aren't gonna fit." he spoke, through he should have known better. Juniper grabbed his shirt sleeve, pulling him into the closet with her and pulling the door shut. It was a tight squeeze, the pair chest to chest as the air in the closet felt much tighter, "I told you."

"We've been in worse situations." Juniper pointed out, shifting to try and ease the closeness but only making it worse, "Remember when I locked myself in that tree?"

"You got stuck, you mean." George corrected her with a half smile, "Yes, I remember."

"I bet I'd get stuck in all the things at the Joke Shop too." Juniper hummed, popping her fingers as the small clicking noise echoed on the closet walls, "When can I go?"

"When it's safe for you to be out." George said to her, for the hundredth time in the past year, "Sorry, June. You know the rules."

"The rules are a wanker." Juniper huffed, "All I do is stay at the burrow and fight with your mum."

"Mum likes you." George pointed out.

"She hates me." she argued right back.

"She doesn't hate you, it's just hard for her to wrap her head around you." George spoke softly to her. One, because they were hiding, and two, because he knew it was always a better outcome for her mind when he matched her annoyance with gentleness, "She just-"

"Sees my mother." Juniper cut him off, because she knew it was true already, "Her and everyone else."

George gave a frown, nudging her hand with his own. Juniper looked up at him with a sigh, George's finger tips touching her palms, "Not me. I just see you."