x ᵀʰᵉ ʸᵘˡᵉ ᴮᵃˡˡ

George eyed Juniper, watching as she took a swig of Weasliper, standing before him in her red ball gown, bruised jaw and nose, silver and expensive jewelry around her neck, "I think i'll be okay until this is over

George eyed Juniper, watching as she took a swig of Weasliper, standing before him in her red ball gown, bruised jaw and nose, silver and expensive jewelry around her neck, "I think i'll be okay until this is over."

"Keep it on you, just incase." he said, handing her the bottle, "Free charge."

Juniper snorted as her chest heaved. She was nervous, beyond nervous if that was a thing. She couldn't walk into the Yule Ball, though she was suppose to meet Cedric at the entrance ten minutes ago. Instead she threw a hex at George, giving him a tiny shock and waving him over to meet her in the hallway where she was popping her fingers relentlessly.

"Just pretend like no ones looking at you." he spoke, peaking his head into the ball and seeing Alicia looking around for him, a sigh leaving her lips, "You better get in there, he's gonna come looking for you if you don't."

Juniper looked in, seeing Cedric speaking to Harry and Ron in hopes of finding where Juniper had gone to, "No, no, i'm gonna make a run for it and never come back."

George pulled her back after she tried to escape, he laughed at her, earning a smack to the arm, "Why are you so worried? You were just snogging him infront of everyone this morning."

Juniper huffed, "Because it's different now, now we look all nice and fancy."

"So?" he asked as Juniper huffed again, waving him off, "Blaise and Theo are together now then too?"

He nodded toward the pair that were dancing together.

"That truth telling serum worked well, a little too well but at least they're here." Juniper said as she began pacing, "What if I fall on my face?"

"You're not gonna fall on your face." George said, he laughed again as Juniper looked at him in disbelief, "You can't even see your shoes, just take them off."

Juniper blinked at him, "I have cold feet though."

"Do you?" he asked her with a confused expression, "You're warm though."

She was warm, ridiculously warm constantly.

"Weird, I know." she said, stepping out of her shoes. Juniper was tall for a girl, standing a few inches above average. It never bothered her, she enjoyed it actually. Though George and Cedric where both taller then most, she felt small standing infront of him, "This is better, now I won't fall and die in humiliation."