x ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ, ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ

"Look, Dad, that's her

"Look, Dad, that's her." Fred said as he elbowed Arthur, pointing toward Juniper who was walking up the bleachers, looking around for any sense of a place to sit.

"Fred." George whined as he gave his brother a look of disbelief, pulling his arm down so he wasn't pointing anymore.

"Why're her eyes so wide?" Arthur questioned.

"She's a lunatic." Ron said again as Ginny hit his shoulder, "She's growing on me though."

"Shh, moms coming." Fred said quickly as Molly sat down next to Bill, talking about how she was off encouraging Harry.

Juniper looked around, eyes setting on George, his family with him. She avoided sitting with him, knowing he was too kind to turn her away but his family wouldn't approve of her sitting so close. She hadn't wanted to go near Pansy, and everywhere Pansy was, Draco would be. Blaise and Theo were absent, she couldn't find them anywhere but if she was smart she knew they'd be sitting with Draco as well. All she had was Cedric, yet he was standing on the grass.

"Hey!" speak of the devil. Juniper turned with a bright smile at the sight of her boyfriend holding himself up on the side of the bleachers, "Hurry, i'll get in trouble for this."

Juniper hurried infront of him, kissing his lips eagerly as she held the sides of his face, "Are you nervous? Try swinging my head around, it helps when i'm nervous."

Juniper tucked her head down as Cedric laughed, using one hand to push her face up, "I just wanted to see you before I go in there."

"Oh, smart, for good luck." Juniper nodded her head, holding him up on the bleachers when seeing he was struggling, "Have they told you what's in there?"

"We trained for it, it's just a maze." Cedric said with a shrug, seeing the slightest of worry in her eyes, "Nothing too crazy."

"I'm not really good at pep talks." she said honestly with a soft smile, biting the inside of her mouth, "Good luck, you're gonna do great."

Cedric grinned, leaning forward to kiss her sternly before jumping off the side of the bleachers, running backwards as he grinned her way, "I love you, Juniper Lestrange!"

"I love you too!" Juniper yelled back as he ran off, her voice going to a whisper, "Cedric Diggory."

"June!" Theo called out, Blaise pushed a few Gryffindors out of the front row, "Come sit, we've got front row."

Juniper had to laugh as she slide into the seats between them. Juniper looked over her shoulder, searching for George to give him a small wave. Fred elbowed him quickly, making George gave him a flushed wave back.

"Who's that?" Molly asked with wide eyes, "A Slytherin girl?"

"She's my potions partner." George said to his mother, avoiding eye contact, hoping to drop the topic before a lecture came.