x ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈᵉᵈ ⁿᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ

Juniper felt strange being in the presence of the Dark Lord

Juniper felt strange being in the presence of the Dark Lord. She hadn't felt as though he wanted to hurt her, or harm her in any way. He had, she knew that, yet she hadn't felt that way. Her mother held her arm, gushing over her hair and giving one of the braids a small tug. It reminded Juniper of the time she did it to Angelina. Theo stood in the corner with his father, watching her with dark under eyes and begging looks.

"I take it you've come to tell us important news, have you?" Voldemort asked her in a lower tone, he sat in a throne with Nagini by his side. She'd been bigger then what June figured she had been, more scary at that, "Or is this a comical visit?"

Juniper hadn't liked being mocked but didn't make a comment about it, "Yes, Dark Lord."

"Yes to what?" he asked, a laugh in his tone.

"I've come to tell you something." Juniper said back. Her eyes were wide and she felt her body twitch. The popping of her own fingers echoed in the dark manor, "Or ask, per say."

Voldemort sat up more with narrowed eyes her way, "Go on, child."

"Spare Theos life." Juniper begged, her eyes softened and her voice was lower, "Please."

"Why would I spare a fool who did as I did not ask him to do?" the dark wizard asked as he stared right at the youngest Lestrange, "Have you come to lie and tell me you've remembered all you have done on your own?"

Juniper knew that he'd know if she dared to lie, but she didn't want to involve Blaise in such a horrible situation either.

"Theo only told me what i've done because I begged him too." Juniper lied, though it was well aware no one had believed her, "I began having flashes of my time here, with you and mother. I threatened to throw myself off the side of Hogwarts if Theo hadn't told me what he knew. He was only saving my life."

"Saving your life." Voldemort scoffed at her words, "Foolish girl."

Juniper didn't say anything, though she wanted to so bad. Before all was said and done, Juniper hadn't hated the dark wizard. But now, after the death of the love of her life and all he'd done, it took every bone in her body to not attack him right infront of her.

"Is that true?" Voldemort asked, his gaze slowly turning toward Theo in the corner, "Or will you confess to the foolish child's lies and have yourself put to death?"

Bellatrix gave Junipers arm a tight squeeze, hurting her.

"It is." Theo lied, "I only wished to keep her alive. For you, my lord."

His words confused Juniper.

"From me." Voldemort repeated as he looked back at the taller girl, "Ah, yes, indeed."

Juniper looked at her mother and found a since of horrible, guilty comfort when she did so.

"I take it you have questions yourself." Voldemort brought her gaze back to him with a look of mockery, "Go on, child."

Juniper shook her head.

He laughed, making everyone in the room jump, "Non?"

Juniper hadn't moved, her eyes burned as she stared toward his red ones. Of course she had questions, she had anger and all things in between.

"No questions about, dare I say, Cedric Diggory?" his words brought a horrible pain upon Juniper. Her body felt warm and tight, like she was being trapped within a closing room. Her eyes shut to try and bring herself back, but she was slipping into a ranging void that filled her mind when her worst side came to her, "No?"

"He is dead." Juniper spoke, it hurt to say, "Isn't he?"

Voldemort gave a chilling smile, "Oh, indeed."

"And he could never come back." she concluded, "That had only been something I was told to get me to stay?"

"To get you to murder all those muggles and have you stay alongside myself and you mother?" Voldemort asked as he met her eye, one single tear fell from Junipers harsh gaze, "Afraid so."

While it hurt the most, Juniper had at least known he was rested and hadn't been able to come back for her. He could never come back to her, no matter who she killed and what she'd do. It killed her, truly, it killed everything inside of her.

"Theodore shall we spared." Voldemort concluded. Juniper nodded her head and wanted to smile but simply couldn't, "And you'll stay."

"Why would I need to stay?" she asked with a blink. She wanted to go home now, she wanted to be with her family and friends. She wondered if George and Fred had managed to pull their prank off well and made it to Diagon Alley.

"You are one of us, child, you always have been." Voldemort spoke as his eyes looked down to her Dark Mark, that was tattooed over, "No matter if you like it or not."

Juniper hadn't fought the idea of staying, no matter how badly she wanted to. She was hurt and the last thing she felt like doing was fighting. It made her weak, love and death, it made her so weak. She'd known Cedric was dead, she held his lifeless body, yet for a year now she'd held onto hope that maybe he could find his way back to her.

"Come, Juney, come back to your room." Bellatrix gushed as she took her daughters hand, skipping through the dining area of the manor. Juniper made eye contact with Theo when she drug her past, holding it for some time and speaking within her eyes. He knew what she was saying, and he'd go through with exactly what she was asking of him to do, "Right this way."

When Bellatrix opened the door, Juniper had a rush of nostalgia. She knew she'd been in here, lived in here before, yet she couldn't remember what all she'd done here. Her bed was unmade, which she never did, and opened books and empty bottles of potions laid across the floors. She looked at her mother, "Why?"

Bellatrix understood why she was asking and gave a smile, her rotten teeth sickened her daughter, "Why not?"

Juniper stared at her until the door was shut and she was alone. The room wasn't comforting like her place at Grimmauld Place with Sirius, or her bedroom back in London, even her bed in the hospital wing. It was cold and dark, lifeless and lonely. A shiny item laying across the bed caught her attention, lifting it in her hand as a sad smile spread across her lips.

The necklace Cedric gave her on christmas, the exactly one she'd been missing for months, laid there.

"Get me out of here." she said under her breath, like she'd been talking to someone. But to her, maybe she had been, it was impossible to know, "Please... get me out of here."

kylie speaks

every time cedric
is mentioned my
heart breaks for them,
if soulmates exist
it was 100% them.

every time cedricis mentioned my heart breaks for them,if soulmates existit was 100% them