𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

"My dark queen! Did you not eat or sleep?"

"I slept somewhat but it was hard to sleep and eat knowing you could've woken up at anytime"

"Hmm..."

He looked at me and seemed to be thinking of something. I didn't know what but he took my hand after a short while.

"Well then my dark queen, let's spend the day together, after all we haven't seen each other for so long."

"That sounds great gundham!"

We first went to the hotel restaurant to get some food. Now that Teruteru was back everyone could have good quality food. We mainly talked about the future foundation plan for us, we needed to leave that week to the original building of the future foundation. They set up temporary rooms for each of us and of course we would need to pair up as there was only enough room for 8 rooms.

Gundham broke my train of through with more plans for the day.

"So my dark queen, now that you have finally eaten something would you like to continue on with our journey?"

"Hm? Oh! Yes I would."

We went to clean up and continue onto the rocket punch mall to get some bathing suits so we could go to the beach. When we were browsing I found one that looked exactly like the one I used in the neo world program...

"Oh...heh didn't think I would see this thing again..."

"Is everything ok my dark queen?"

"Oh yeah I'm ok I just found the same bathing suit I wore from the program and it just reminds me of, peko and mahiru..."

"Oh...well maybe you should pick out a different swim suit then."

"You're right gundham"

I went off to get a new one and we went to the beach house together. We got changed and went out to the dock area.

"Gundham do you want to take off your scarf?"

"It is fine my dark queen, because I GUNDHAM TANAKA am not affected by mortal heat!"

"Haha! You should really take the scarf off, it's really hot outside!"

"I'll be fine my dark queen"

"Pleeeaaassee just for today, I don't want anything bad to happen to you.."

"Hm fine only for you"

"Good!"

He took off his scarf and ran back to the beach house to set it with our other stuff. For a while we spent the time talking and building a sand castle for the devas. From a distance we could spot kazuichi behind some rocks and bushes.

After a while we got tired and traveled back to the beach house to change and get back to the hotel restaurant. It's getting a little dark so we walked back quickly. It wasn't long till it got fully dark and we decided to get back to our cabins.

"G-gundham, can you walk me back to my cabin, it's pretty dark out and I'm a little nervous because before today I never was out this late"

"Of course my dark queen"