𝙷𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

(Gundham pov)
It had been a few days since that night and I couldn't stand looking at kazuichi. Every time I saw him it just reminded me of that night, he had no business trying to pry into my personal life. He seemed to be more clingy and apologetic to Sonia but she was getting more and more uncomfortable every time he apologized or hugged her arm.

He constantly tried to persuade her to follow him and get away from me, but she saw through his plan. This annoying behavior has continuing for days until one day, my phone was going off with buzzes and dings from so many messages. I check my phone to see the messages from everyone in a mass group chat and see everyone talking while hajime was trying to explain some sort of plan.

While Sonia and I are monitoring the messages she looks up and spots hajime in front of us in the hall we were walking down. She runs over to him and asks him to explain what his messages ment.

"So hajime, what were you talking about in the 'group chat' "

"Well Ms. Kirigiri gave me this and told me to pass it on to everyone else as her and the other future foundation founders have to finalize some things."

"Ah! That sounds very intriguing! Shall me and gundham meet everyone somewhere?"

"I guess we can meet up in the restaurant area like we did at jabberwock.."

"Sounds good. We shall meet you there!"
Sonia runs back over to me and guides me to the restaurant area as we see everyone else slowly approach until finally everyone is here. When hajime has confirmed everyone is there he gathers our attention.

"So everyone, the future foundation has confirmed that we are officially ready to be moved into the new and improved towa city! After the news that the warriors of hope had taken over and destroyed the city, it had been rebuilt to livable standards again and it is good for us to finally go. We are apart of the new and small group that are going to get the first experience the city before more people are allowed."

Everyone looks at him with confused faces or with excitement of being able to leave. Hajime holds up a thick file marked with our class number prior from the tragedy.

"Alright, this file has our new living arrangement set out and per the requests it has who you have been arranged to live with, where it would be best with your ultimate talents, and in the best spots around the city. Of course after we leave this means we will have to find ways to provide for ourselves"

Hajime takes out large piles of papers marked and stapled and handed one to either groups, individuals, or duos of us. He gets to where me and Sonia are standing and hands us one. It has a small type house near the park and center of the city with details about it below the picture provided.

On the next page it shows available occupations according to our talents and experience. We look through other various details and start to see details for a certain mechanic. I spot the detail that states 'room mates' and see Sonias name along with kazuichi.

"This..this has to be a mistake."

"Gundham?"

"..."

"What's wrong?"

*ehem* "it-it's nothing my dark queen."

"As much as I don't want him with us things can be arranged and he can be placed somewhere else or-"

"It's ok really princess"

"Why him.."

We looked back to see kazuichi approaching us and looks at the page.

"Heh looks like we are going to be living together miss Sonia, along with this..."

"Care to finish what you were saying."

"With this roach."

He looks at me with a grin like his words had the same effect as that question. I glared at him in retaliation.

"Souda that's enough."

Sonia told him that in a firm voice and grabbed my arm and lead me back to our room to work things out with our living arrangements. It seems like everything had been finalized so we couldn't exactly get away from him for the time being. But it was no problem for either of us for right now.

The rest of the day was spent planning out everything for our new home and figuring out how to transfer Sonias funds or the mass amount she had left. It's finally time to leave the killing game, and our past as tools of despair behind us for once and for all. We wanted to leave that island, hopes peak, and junko enoshima behind us.