𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎

(Sonia POV)

I woke up the next day to the sound of rain and someone at the door.

"Sonia! Wake up!"

"Ngh, coming...!"

I slowly got up and grabbed Gundhams t-shirt and put it over what I was already wearing as he decided to just wear his undershirt to bed. I opened up the door to be greeted by hajime.

"Ah good morning Sonia, have you seen gundham? I tried looking through his window since he wasn't answering but he wasn't there..."

He finally looked up and saw me wearing his shirt. He looked confused and it took him a bit to figure out what was going on but he looked very...surprised to say the least when he realized.

"O-oh sorry about that, anyway please wake up gundham and get ready and get your stuff, come to the beach, the boat is nearly here. Nagito spotted it."

"Ah, yes I'll wake him up, we will be there soon"

I closed the door and went to the edge of the bed and sat down, I got lower and slightly shook gundham so he could wake up.

"Wake up gundham, we need to get ready..."

"Ngh..."

He got up slowly and picked me up which definitely woke the both of us up and as he set me down I put my arms around him and kissed his cheek. I went to the bathroom and got on my outfit for the day and gave gundham his shirt back. As he went in to change as well. I got our bags and the devas lept onto my shoulder. Gundham got out a few minutes later and grabbed both of our bags much to me insisting that I at least take my bag but he took both of them still.

We ran over to the beach and met up with everyone else. The future foundation founders walked off the dock down to where the rest of us were and explained what would happen, the first one to speak up was makoto naegi.

"Alright everyone, we will be on the boat for a few days, so we will give everyone their phones back and send everyone a map of the boat. Everyone go to asahina to get room keys, so everyone pair up if you want or just get a single room key, we made sure that if everyone wanted a single room there was enough."

Gundham took my hand and showed me his phone since I've never had one. He showed me the boats map and once we saw the section with the rooms we went to asahina to get our room keys.

"Awe! You two are sharing a room together~"

Then we heard shouting from behind us, it sound familiar. Painfully familiar...

"MISS SONIA!!"

"Oh hi Souda."

"Miss Sonia can I stay with you?~"

"Oh I'm sharing a room with gundham..."

"Well...We are gonna be in the same situation at the future foundation for a while so I don't think it will be that big of a deal.."

He made a good argument so we let him get a key for the same room. And got onto the boat together, and much to his annoyance I had my arm locked onto gundhams and my head on his shoulder. And we walked into what would be our room for the next few days...