𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐?

(Gundham POV)

My dark queen asked me to escort her to her cabin as she was feeling unwell and unsafe as it was dark out. I went ahead and lead her to her cabin. While walking across the bridge she reached over for my hand, it was ice cold.

"Oh my dark queen, your hand.."

"O-oh! I'm sorry-"

"No no, you have no need to apologize, but your hand is...for a lack of better words. Very cold."

"Oh yeah" she slightly giggled, "I'm kinda cold"

"W-would you like my jacket to keep you warm?"

"Are you sure gundham?"

"Yes..think of this as training to become a higher level demon!"

"Ah yes!"

We stopped for a quick moment so I could take of my jacket for her. It was quite big on her but it seemed to fit her well.

After a bit of walking and what seemed to be some 'awkward small talk' we arrived at her cabin.

"Thank you very much for walking me here."

"It was of no trouble for such a dark queen like you"

"Well you must take your coat back"

"No my dark queen, you may keep it for the night"

I could see a slight blush form on her face and she clutched the rim of the jacket.

"O-oh thank you!"

She let go of the rim and grabbed my hands and slightly squeezed them and slowly let go while walking into her cabin.

I walked back to my cabin, when I entered it was like I was never there. It was all so clean and tidy. The only thing that was there accommodating me was a cage for my four dark devas of destruction.

"Here you go my devas."

I set them in the cage to get some rest for the night. But I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about her...I sat down on my bed to get some rest. And waiting for tomorrow the first official day that everyone has woke up from this...program? It's still confusing to me but I'll get it one day.