𝙸𝚜 𝙷𝚎 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢?

(Peko POV)
The night was going well until Kazuichi asked that question in truth or dare. It definitely caught him off guard and when he kept pushing for an answer,  gundham looked...overwhelmed. He got up and walked away while Sonia reached out for him. No one was expecting that reaction but we glanced at each other and the look on his face was like he just got slapped by Kazuichi. I felt bad for him but as he disappeared into the hallways everyone stoped staring and looked back at the table in silence.

I looked up a little bit to see Sonia still sitting against the couch with Kazuichi staring at her. When finally someone broke the dead silence, and of course it had to be hiyoko.

"Well that was a dramatic exit over a simple question..."

Mahiru turned her around slightly and shook her head in a disapproving manner and hiyoko slouched back annoyed.

"Miss Sonia? Are you okay?"

"I need to leave."

"Miss Sonia he will be okay just hang out with us for a while longer."

"No Souda I need to leave"

She got up and walked past him but kazuichi grabbed her hand and she stopped but not before pulling her hand away and looked back at him.

"You can stay here if you please but I'm going back to the room. I'll see you there when you are done down here."

She stopped again at the entrance of the hallway and turned back to all of us.

"Thank you everyone for the nice evening and sorry but me and gundham will be taking our leave"

She smiled and continued to head for the elevator and disappeared into the hallway just like gundham. We all turned to kazuichi as he looked down. Like he finally realized he went to far and was prying into something that he shouldn't have. The gathering ended very quickly after that as small groups of people left until it was just me, young master, and kazuichi left.

"Peko, let's just go already."

"If that is what you desire young master."

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Sorry youn- Fuyuhiko"

"Heh"

We got up and left, but I looked behind me to see Souda still there sitting on the ground but we kept walking away. So I take it that this means it will be the last event for a while, I feel bad for him but he did go to far with what he said. I guess Sonia helped him understand. She didn't need to say anything, all she needed to do was get even slightly angry for him to realize the mistake he made.