𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?

(Sonia POV)

He's back! He's finally back. I missed him so much and he's back...

"Mikan! Can we talk about Gundhams condition now that he's awake?"

"S-sure what a-about?"

"Is it safe for him to leave?"

"As l-long as someone is w-with him he's ok to leave."

"Amazing!"

I took gundhams arm and placed it around my shoulders now picking him up and made sure that he had enough strength to stand up. We walked out of the hospital together and I was so happy to have him back.

"My dark queen..."

"Yes?"

"What events occurred after my execution, I was under the impression that we all had passed into the afterlife, why am I still living?"

I let go of gundham as he seemed to regain enough strength back, he looked down at me waiting for my explanation.

"It turns out we were implemented into a simulation, none of it was real, that means everyone is alive. You were the last one to wake up after the future foundation leaders took everyone out and helped us to defeat the mastermind and the one who controlled monokuma. That means we are on the real jabberwock island. The future foundation is now providing for us and preparing our new home. Usami, monokuma, the killing game...none of it was real!"

"I see...well I am still, uh confused but it's nothing I! GUNDHAM TANAKA! Can't figure out!"

"Would you like to stay in my cabin? I made sure to take excellent care of the devas!"

"Ah yes my four dark devas of destruction! Lead the way my dark queen!"

I took gundhams hand which I could tell made him blush slightly and we both ran to my cabin which was a few minutes away, we entered my cabin and gundham went to the desk where I kept the devas and took them out of their cage.

He was so excited to see his devas again while they jumped to his scarf and bundled themselves in again.

"I see they were kept good care of"

"Yeah I made sure to take extra good care of them when I wasn't in the hospital room"

"My dark queen, may I ask you something?"

"Of course you can gundham"

"This may seem like a rude question but what did you do after I got executed?"

"Oh, um. I didn't do much honestly. I tried taking care of myself but I couldn't. Once I found out we were in the program and you were actually alive I had hope that you would wake up, for the past two weeks I stayed in your hospital room taking 20 minutes to go to my cabin and take a shower and get the devas."

"Did you not eat or sleep?"

"Oh yes I did but not a lot, I didn't want to leave you alone..."