𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

(Gundham POV)

It's been months now since our "class" had arrived in this city. Everyone seemed to settle in fine and my dark queen and I have been able to adjust to it just being the two of us instead of us two and the pest.

Life felt more comfortable than it did before and peaceful. No problems have occurred nor any events for a while. The anniversary of the killing game is coming up so everyone wanted to plan a get together.

Soon it felt like a few days away. It would be a more formal event which seemed to get Sonia excited. She always loved talking about the events her parent hosted in her old kingdom.

Just like that the day was here. We all gathered at a restaurant which was on the other side of town from us. Once we arrived akane greeted us and showed us to the large table. We all sat down and talked about whatever was new in our lives.

It felt like we were back on the island but more joyful. Full of life and like it was a new chapter in our lives. Hajime stood up and got all of our attention.

"Hello everyone! It has been a while since all of us gathered together I will admit but it's nice to see everyone here. Today marks the one year anniversary of the end of the killing game. And I am so glad we are all able to be here together. I can't wait to see what the future will bring for us all and whatever it is we will face it together!"

He raised a toast to us all and just as quickly as the night began it ended. We all said our goodbyes. As Sonia and I walked out she was holding onto my arm and looked very tired. Once we got home we were greeted by our pets and got ready for bed. Sonia got into bed and I followed soon after.

And that marks the end of jabberwock island.

Editors note: WHOO I GOT THIS DONE. Anyway thanks for the support throughout this story. I wanted to get this done because I have a long year of sophomore stuff to do and other personal life stuff to do as well, I won't quit writing just yet so keep an eye out for new stuff 😉