𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

(Gundham POV)

We get off of the ship being lead by ms kirigiri, I looked around to see what would be our temporary home, it was small to say the least but was very tall, then again this was built in a few weeks so I'm surprised by it. Outside it was gray skies and somewhat greenish grass with a few small trees that just seemed to have been planted.

I was still in my train of thought when I heard a voice shout.

"Alright now that I'm done with that explanation, please go over in your room groups to get the keys."

I felt more tense and aware of what was going on, then I heard it...

"Miss Sonia!"

Kazuichi...he got in between me and Sonia acting like I wasn't there.

"Miss Sonia! What do you think we should do today?"

"O-oh um I'm truly sorry kazuichi, I have plans today."

"Really? What plans do you have.."

"I'm gonna walk around the building with gundham."

She pointed over to me and walked over to where I was. She grabbed my hand and smiled at kazuichi.

"Maybe we can do something tomorrow, the three of us."

Sonia and I walked over to me asahina to grab our keys and we had mr hagakure lead us to our room, kazuichi followed close behind Sonia which was weird but he eventually caught up.

"Sonia, can I show you something?"

"Um maybe later..."

"Ngh fine.."

I'm worried about what kazuichi is planning but I'm sure that he will be harmless as long as I'm here.