𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚛?

(Sonia POV)

"Here my dark queen let me get the door"

"Oh thank you so much gundham!"

We walked in to have the smell of all sorts of delicious smells and saw Teruteru cooking and hard at work.

"Ah 13 minutes early like always"

Me and gundham got our food and drinks and went to sit at one of the tables. Slowly everyone else started showing up. First it was hajime, Chiaki, and nagito. Then hiyoko and mahiru. Mikan and Ibuki and Souda. Then Nekumaru, akane, Fuyuhiko, peko, and imposter. At this point everyone was grouping/pairing up which would settle who we would want to stay with once we leave the island.

"UGH why can't the stupid future foundation people hurry it up! I don't wanna be stuck with pig barf anymore longer!"

"S-shut up!"

"Hiyoko please stop."

A commotion between Mikan and hiyoko started on the other side of the restaurant. Mahiru tried calming them down. I can understand where hiyoko was coming from. We were only given an estimation on how long it would take so they could come at any time.

"Hey, gundham? You know how we need to pair up for the rooms at future foundation?"

"I am aware yes."

"Would you maybe...wanna stay together?"

"Well considering that I don't know anyone else enough to stay with, of course I will my dark queen!"

"Ooo we will have so much fun!"

"EHEM!"

We all saw that hajime had stood up and was waiting for everyone's attention.

"Ok everyone, I just got a message from future foundation. The building we are staying in, since it was made in a short amount of time, has less rooms than expected. So I'll be assigning everyone in groups of three or four. So the new rooms will be,

Room A: Fuyuhiko, peko, akane, nekumaru.
Room B: Ibuki, Mikan, hiyoko, mahiru.
Room C: Teruteru.
Room D: me, nagito, Chiaki, and imposter
Room E: Kazuichi, Sonia, gundham.

These assigned rooms are based on talk I've heard around you all, general relationships, and requests. The reason why Teruteru gets his own room is because he can't be trusted around other people alone. Due to room sizes they could only fit two beds in each room, the building is made up of three floors. The first floor is the lobby, restaurant, laundry room, and bath house separated by gender. The second floor is entertainment, gym, and lounge. The third floor is just for the rooms."

After that I zoned out, I was happy for sharing a room with gundham but, with Souda to?...I can already tell this will be a disaster...