𝙰𝚗 𝙰𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌

(Long title ik anyway Sonia POV also here's a little picture of the room for you readers who like to visualize stories

There you go)

Me, Gundham, and Souda walked to Mr. Hagakure so he could lead us to our room, we walked inside the building to be greeted with a lot of floral and gray walls like a waiting room and we stepped inside of the high tech elevator, Mr. Hagakure had some trouble working it so kazuichi stepped in to help him and got us up to the third floor in no time.

We walked along a long hall with room numbers and name plates of who the rooms belonged to, the walls were a very light shade of brown and the flooring was like a red carpet which made us somewhat difficult for me to walk on as me heels kept sinking into the carpet.

Finally after a few minutes we got to our room. One of us had to carry in the bags, another had to discuss future plans with Mr. Hagakure, and the last one had to collect anything the future foundation needed us to get, like phones for those of us who didn't have them, changes of clothes, and other things like that. Souda immediately volunteered to get the extra things and gundham took our stuff in.

"So Mr.yasuhiro"

"You can just call me Hiro."

"Ah ok, so Hiro do you know about any plans that we need to know of?"

"Neagi told me to let everybody know that you have all been sent some sort of thing for something, I don't know what it is but he told me to tell you that."

"I'll make sure to tell the other two when they get back"

"Well I'll be off, come find me if you need anything"

I could hear running and saw kazuichi sprinting over to me which caught me off guard.

"Miss Sonia!! I got the phone that they got for you~"

"Ah um thank you kazuichi."

"Is everything alright my sweet angel?"

"Um yes I'm alright I just wanted to tell you that-" he cut me off...

"Tell me what my sweet?! That you love me~"

"Um no not that, Mr. Yasuhiro told me about some plans that we were all sent"

"Oh, well then."

He stared at me with awkward silence until I broke the silence.

"Let's go inside I want to see the new room!"

"Ah yes! Let's do that"