𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎

(Sonia POV)

A week after the mall incident me and all the other ladies decided it would be a delight to have a sleep over at mahirus and hiyokos house. I've never been to a sleep over as I haven't had many friends and the ones I did have weren't interested in sleep overs.

I heard from gundham that the guys wanted to have one too and were going to peko and fuyuhikos house. The next night gundham and I got our things ready and akane met me at the door with peko. I put my bag in the trunk of her car and got in the back seat as akane drove off. I waved gundham goodbye from the window and he waved back.

After a few minutes we met up with everyone else and went inside. Their home was decorated with traditional Japanese items, along with a bulition board of mahirus favorite photos of everyone.

The night consisted of us making delicious snacks and baked goods to eat while watching movies. I texted gundham to see how him and the other guys were doing and he read my message but didn't reply. I thought it was because he was just busy or got distracted so I shook it off.

The following morning when we all woke up I volunteered to make us some food, it was a recipe my father taught me and was a delicacy from my kingdom. After that we all decided to go out and do something fun and we all settled on a roller skating rink that just opened up nearby.

We all got on a bus and we got to the roller skating rink. I've never been to one before and Mikan was never really good because she can be very clumsy so akane offered to teach us. Hiyoko was surprisingly amazing and peko was as well. Mahiru was trying to learn some new tricks and Ibuki was messing around and was purposely running into things.

After the roller skating rink we rode another bus home. Me, akane, and peko all gathered our stuff and akane drove us home. I looked for gundham once I got home but he wasn't back yet.

Almost an hour later he came home but when I greeted him he looked very annoyed and irritated at me. I didn't know what happened or if I did something wrong so I was hoping he would be cooled off later.

A few hours passed and I went to check on him again not knowing what conversation would follow.

"So how was the sleepover with the guys?"

"It was fine."

"Did anything cool happen?"

"I told you it was fine." he said this with an irritated tone.

"Do you wanna hear about the girls night?"

He glanced at his phone after typing something and looked back up at me.

"How many times do I have to say this! IT. WAS. FINE! You are always like this and always so invasive. "

I started into his eyes as I could see regret start to form on his face. I held back tears when I spoke next.

"Well then... I guess I should go somewhere where I'm not a burden."

I grabbed my unpacked bag from the girls night and texted fuyuhiko if he could come get me. A few minutes later fuyuhiko came and picked me up. I was unaware that when we got to his and pekos apartment kazuichi would be there.

I quickly went to find peko so I could tell her and fuyuhiko what happened. When I explained what he did fuyuhiko looked away.

"Is something wrong fuyuhiko?"

"..."

"What happened."

"Well I know why he did that.. At the guys night we played truth or dare out of boredom and kazuichi dared gundham to act cold and mean towrds you. Gundham said no but kazuichi said if he did that then he would leave you alone. "

"Oh.."

I started to feel intense rage and could feel my face getting red from anger but I didn't do anything..

I left the room and kazuichi followed me. He asked where I was going and I gave him no response. He tried reaching for my wrist but I turned and smacked his face without thinking.

He looked down in shame and went to go sit down. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom and texted gundham about what happened. He immediately texted back and apologized profusely telling me he would make it up to me. He sent screenshots of his and kazuichis conversation and kazuichi told him to say all those mean things to me.

I got my stuff and asked if fuyuhiko could drive me home now that I knew what happened. I apologized to him for all the trouble and he drove me home.

Gundham met me at the door once I was inside and from his smudged eye liner I could tell he was very upset about what he did. He pulled me into a hug which made me drop my bag and it surprised me greatly. He kept apologizing and said he would make it up to me.

I felt at ease knowing he wasn't actually mad. I got ready for bed since it was late at night. I got into bed and gundham also did soon after.

Editors note: credit to @storm11037 for the chapter idea! It gave me an excuse to do a long chapter