𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚜𝚝...

(Souda POV)

As hajime was calling out names on who would stay with who, I was hoping I would just be with miss Sonia. But hajime had other plans and placed me with miss Sonia and gundham...that pest. I need to find a way to get me and Sonia alone away from him, but it will be hard.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? IM GONNA BE STUCK WITH PIG BARF EVEN LONGER!?"

"Hiyoko please calm down, I'll work out a way where you won't see her much"

"I DONT WANNA SEE HER AT ALL!"

I walked out of the restaurant after that to plan out how to win over miss Sonia. I'll get rid of that pest once and for all...

(Gundham POV)
Out of all the shouting I was distracted by my dark queen. She looked very distressed and upset.

"My dark queen, are you ok?"

"Oh um yes I'm fine...I guess I'm just worried about sharing a room with more that one person!"

"Hmmm well you don't have to worry about him because I'll be there!"

"Ah yes my dark knight!"

She put her hand up to her face and giggled slightly. I felt my face getting warmer. Sonia got closer to me and got closer to my face and started to look concerned.

"Gundham are you ok?!"

"O-oh yes my dark queen!"

"Ok I just want to make sure, so what shall we do today?"

"Well we should first find out when we are leaving."

I took her hand and we both walked over to hajime.

"Excuse me hajime, I would like to ask if you know when we will be leaving, you know so we know when to get our stuff together"

"Oh hi Sonia, um future foundation said we would leave tomorrow. They don't want to have us wait as some people are feeling nervous and on edge around the island considering the neo world program was an exact replica."

"Ah! Alright thank you"