𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

Editors note: I decided to use actual layouts of rooms do give visualization because why not?

Here's the layout for the room.
Kk enjoy the story
(Gundham POV)
We entered the room we would be staying in for the next few days and I set mine and Sonia stuff on our bed.

"Hey I thought Sonia was going to sleep on the ground in our plans, since she didn't wanna share a bed with either of us?"

"O-oh I thought you would have been able to tell by now but me and gundham are well..."

The look on Soudas face after Sonia had said that, we could tell he wasn't exactly happy... he stayed silent and unpacked some of his stuff. Me and Sonia started to wonder what we would do for today but decided to just stay in the room. She took her light green pajamas and went into the bathroom to change while I set up the devas on the nearby desk. Once she got out of the bathroom Sonia walked over to the tv to figure out how to use it.

Souda quickly left after that as I could tell he couldn't stand the fact that me and Sonia were a thing. I went into the bathroom to change into the sweatpants that Sonia had gotten me as she thought I would enjoy "lounge wear" as she calls it. I changed into the sweatpants and to a different shirt. Sonia figured out how to work the TV so we could watch different shows.

"Hello my dark queen, what would you desire to watch"

"Hmm we can't watch anything until we get snacks! I've heard that to enjoy television shows you need snacks."

"Ah I saw there was a snack bar on the map, how about you look at the map and tell me where to go."

"Alright then!"

I opened the image of the map on my phone and gave it to Sonia and picked her up. After giving me various directions and laughing after I took a wrong turn a few times we made it to the snack bar. We got many different types of snacks from desserts to savory foods. I picked up a monster energy and a few red bulls from the little fridge on the counter. As we navigated our way back to our room we ran into hajime, nagito, and hajime holding the device Chiaki was put into.

"Oh hey guys, you two are in pjs already?"

"Oh hello hajime! We are, it's for a movie day!!"

Sonia told him very happily as this seemed to be her first movie day. And rushed back to our room. She set her half of our food on the bed and grabbed the remote to open one of the tv programs.

"Hmm which one should we choose?"

"How about Hulu? It has a show I think you would like on it."

I took the remote and put on 'buzzfeed unsolved murders' and that seems to catch her attention and she closed the curtain and turned off the lights so it was like an actual theater.

Hours seemed to pass on by and before we knew it we finished three different shows and kazuichi entered the room to get some sleep. He turned the lights on and Sonia realized the mess and went to find a bag to put the trash in. We cleaned up some and she took the bag to the trash can we found outside of the room.

By the time we got done kazuichi got done with whatever he was doing and me and Sonia got into bed. It got cold out because you know, nighttime on the water will get really cold.

"Goodnight souda! Night gundham..."

She kissed me goodnight and drifted to sleep. It was the first day of our life off the island. And couldn't wait for us to live out our new lives.