𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎

(Gundham POV)
As the night comes near I hear footsteps from the hallway, and a shrill child like voice shouting obscenities and demands. I could only guess who it is...I get up from the bed to investigate the disturbances to find mahiru koizumi and hiyoko saionji (pretty sure I spelled those wrong but eh) approaching the door.

"Hey gundham! The rest of us are having a little night time get together in the comments area! We were planning on playing games, talking, and-"

Hiyoko shouts out interrupting mahiru

"EATING GUMMIES!!"

"Not just gummies but Teruteru offered to make snacks, so are you three up for it?"

"Hm."

"So...?"

Sonia walked up behind me with kazuichi close behind her and she walked in front of my and grabbed my hand.

"Sounds fun! We shall be there soon"

"Nice! See you in a bit"

Mahiru walks away with hiyoko close to her. Once they were out of earshot Sonia looks back at me and kazuichi.

"We should go."

"I'll go wherever you want me to miss Sonia ☺️"

"I don't know my dark queen..."

"It will be nice to spend some time together gundham! Please, for me?"

"Hng alright..."

She jumps a bit and takes my hand as she leads me down the hall to the elevator as kazuichi takes off running to call it for her.

Around 10 minutes later we arrive and see everyone there. Hajime was playing a board game with nagito and by the look on his face nagito was winning, imposter, ibuki, Mikan, and Fuyuhiko were playing poker with peko dealing the cards. Nekomaru and akane were arm wrestling and Teruteru was delivering food and sat down and was watching the others play poker. Everyone else was conversing waiting for a group activity to begin. Sonia had lead me to one of the card decks left and challenged me to crazy eights, kazuichi making room for himself also wanted to join in.

Much time had passed before Ibuki groaned and shouted out,

"IM BORED! How about we all play a game together?!"

Fuyuhiko joined in.

"Well what the f^ck will we play then genius?!"

"Hmm how about....truth or dare!"

Everyone seemed interested and murmured in agreement to play. So everyone gathered on the couches that were there or against the wall. Ready to play. Since Ibuki suggested it she went ahead and started.

"Ibuki chooses...Souda!!"

"Alright then, hit me."

"Truth or dare!"

"I'm feeling a little risk-ay so I'll go with dare!"

"Ibuki dares you to take Peko's sword!"

"I- um alright then"

He gets up and lunges for pekoyamas sword but she swiftly moves it away from him making him plunge into the couch.

"Owwww.."

"Hahah! Souda couldn't do it!!"

He gets up and stumbled over back to his spot. He sits down and regains his consciousness.

"Alright, miss Sonia, truth or dare?"

"I'll choose dare!"

"Hm I dare you to go out with me!"

"I'm sorry but I'll have to decline as I am already dating someone."

"Oh yeah I forgot...my plans have been foiled again!"

"I guess it's my turn.."

A few more rounds occur before it eventually someone chooses to ask me. And of course it had to be kazuichi to call my name.

"So gundham, truth or dare."

"Hmph, my deities tell me to reveal the forbidden ones truth!"

"So truth...alright. What's your deal man."

"I do not understand what you mean? Could you elaborate."

"Like what's the deal with the whole 'Tanaka the forbidden one' thing, what are you doing it for"

"I'm afraid I can not answer that question of yours."

"Well why not?"

"It's for personal reasons.."

"Just tell us man."

I don't know what came over me but I didn't like what he was saying, so I stayed silent as he kept trying to pry out the truth for whatever he was trying to find out. I got up and left for the elevator. Something about what he was saying got to me. But I can seem to figure out why it bothered me so much. Before I knew it I had reached the top floor and got out as I saw the elevator had been called again.

I rushed to the room and shut the door behind me staring at kazuichis belongings. There was a variety of tools sprawled out over the desk. I looked away and laid in bed trying to forget what I just did. I heard a door opening a few minutes and a soft voice following the sound of it closing.

"Gundham? Are you okay?"