𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢!

Authors note: hi to all my amazing readers! I am very very sorry for being gone, my freshman finals are going on so I'm kinda swamped at the moment so this is the only chance I have to write, I'm planning on making the story 30 chapters even so sad to say the story will be over soon ('ω')

(Gundham Pov)

Today we had received the news that today was our moving day, all of our furniture was moved to our new house and we need to pack our remaining items for our new houses

I went to locate the suitcase my dark queen and I had first acquired when traveling from jabberwock island. Once I had found it my dark queen handed me some one our clothing and the four dark devas of destructions nutrients (sunflower seeds). On the other side of the room Kazuichi was sulking about being stuck with me again. He was also mumbling about getting revenge on something but I took no interest.

A mass text went out notifying all of our phones saying to get on the bus that would transport is to the city in 10 minutes. I grabbed the suitcase now fully packed with my dark queen as she carried the cage for my devas. It was time to leave this all behind.

(Sonia POV)

"Is everyone ready?!"

"Yes my dark queen."

"I'll always be ready when you are miss Sonia!!"

"Let's go!"

The three of us walked out the door and ran for peko and fuyuhiko who were boarding the elevator and rushed to them. Me and fuyuhiko were chatting as the other three stood waiting for the elevator to reach the bottom. When the doors opened we met up with akane and nekomaru and were shortly reunited with mahiru and hiyoko.

We couldn't wait to see our new home in its new glory, it was located in the more quiet place in the city with a beautiful forest surrounding it a nice pond was nearby along with a beautiful garden. It was a two story house with two bedrooms on the top floor, one for me and Gundham and another for Souda. We had to figure out how to live with him for good now but it's not  big problem.

I just can't wait to see our new house with everything in it. It's gonna be so very exciting!