𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

(Quick editors note before the chapter begins, any swear words I'm gonna have fuyuhiko say it's gonna be kinda censored because I have gotten some other chapters put under review for having actual swear words in it. Alright enjoy)

(Peko POV)

The young master and I are going on a date along with Sonia nevermind and Gundham tanaka. Mahiru informed me that going on a date with another couple is called a double date. The four of us have plans to go to one of the local cafes in between our apartment and their house.

I got myself ready and decided to wear a summer dress which is more casual than I am used to. Once fuyuhiko woke up he wore more business casual attire which is what he usually wears. We both went ahead and left the apartment.

(Fuyuhiko POV)

Gundham and Sonia invited peko and I on a double date to this cafe or whatever the f-ck it is. I don't care much for things like this but it's an excuse to do something with peko...

As we walked down the side walks peko still has that blank and dull look on her face. She's always been like that, always been so serious. I always assumed it was because her main focus was to keep me safe so she never had time for fun activities. After a few minutes we saw the cafe place where we were meeting gundham and Sonia. Peko and I walked in and saw them sitting at a booth waiting for us.

(Sonia POV)

Gundham and I got to the cafe earlier than expected. We sat down and ordered some drinks and as we did I saw peko and fuyuhiko enter and walk over to us. "We got here just in time" Fuyuhiko remarked. It was quite funny and I chuckled a bit.

They sat down at the booth we got and we all started talking about our lifes in mine and gundhams house and peko/fuyuhikos apartment. It was very delightful and our drinks were amazing and beautiful. I spotted a little kitten through the window of the cafe and alerted gundham. We all adored the kitten as the owner followed behind walking in the cafe.

(Gundham POV)

soon after the encounter with the kitten our delectable mortal treats arrived. It was quite delicious and soon after fuyuhiko and peko and I along with Sonia parted ways. Sonia and I walked away in the direction of our house. We were conversing about how much we enjoyed the double date and how we should plan to go again.

Soon after parting Sonia and I reached our home. Being ambushed by the mass amount of our pets that were taken in by yours truly. During our stay Sonia and fuyuhiko would play with our kitten chichi and I could hear the makeshift collar Bell they had made make it's way to us as our now young cat greeted us looking for attention the bell making much noise still.