𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙

(Sonia POV)
When we had gotten the news about us finally moving to the new towa city me and gundham decided to start planning what to decorate our new house with, of course with kazuichi butting in. The future foundation had gotten my funds from my kingdom or what was left of it, my father always kept our riches and other things like that in a vault far below the castle in what he called "hell's basement" which always made us laugh.

It makes me miss him and wish he was here with me...I loved the days we had together. Every Saturday he would take me on a walk around the kingdom and had me observe the town and after the day he would take me to the best bakery and get the best goods there to end off the day! It wasn't a lot of time I could spend with him but I cherished any time we spent together. I wish I did that with my mother but she didn't like that sort of stuff...

I promised my father that I would continue the novoselic legacy with the perfect king, someone who cared about me and my people and the kingdom!

My funds finally got transferred so I finally don't have to worry about that anymore. Gundham and I got permission to go to towa city and shop along with a few others. Me and the girls who were attending went as one group as gundham and the other guys went off in another group. The girls that went with me were peko, Ibuki, and Mikan.

At the shopping district we went to a multitude of stores ranging from the dark arts to kids stores to what we really needed to get which was furniture. From the messages I had gotten from gundham he seemed to already acquire what he needed and what we agreed upon, the messages I gotten from kazuichi where pictures of random and obscure items that he took an interest in but were practically an eyesore and he kept asking my approval.

It seemed weird to me but I didn't mind to much as it distracted me from the bright stores that Ibuki was attracted to. It seemed like a few hours we were out and all of our bigger items were moved to the new houses we had picked. After the shopping I was completely exhausted...I met up with the guys and couldn't wait to embrace gundham again after so long, even if it was a few hours after the neo world program I can't bare to be away from him for so long...

"We meet again my dark queen."

"Hehe how was the shopping?"

"It was somewhat dreadful because of the absolute eyesore decorations that kazuichi picked"

"Ah yes he kept sending pictures of them"

"Let me escort you back to our room my dark queen, you look exhausted from this mortal tradition"

I wrapped my arms around his and he lead us back to relax for the day after a long trip. The rest of the day or what we had left of it was spent spending time and playing with chichi and waste watching horror anime's. It's just a few days until we officially move to towa city!