𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝟹.𝟻

(Gundham POV)

Sonia and I wanted to explore the boat for a while and just look around to see what kind of stuff we could find, we set out towards the dock and found that nagito was bothering hajime who was trying to talk with now the digital version of Chiaki. It was weird to find out she was just an AI and not a real person but everyone was thankful that they recovered her code.

There wasn't exactly much to do so we noticed that most of the others stayed in their rooms. We did find something however, we found Ibuki and Mikan redoing one of the empty rooms into a dance room??

They set up one of the mats they found in a closet and found a table and put some speakers on it. We walked in and ibuki spotted us.

"Oh hello!"

"Hello ibuki! What are you two doing?"

"Mikan and I got bored so we wanted to spice things up and plan a little celebration for us all! You know for escaping the island and program..."

"Oooooo! It sounds so fun!"

"C-could you let people know?"

"Ah yes of course we can!"

Sonia ran out of the room taking me with her so we could let everyone know about the celebration of the end of the killing game. It took a while to find everyone but so far everyone else decided to come to the celebration. It was in about an hour so me and Sonia went back to the room to change and get ready.

We made sure to get clothes for any kind of occasion before leaving so finding nicer clothes was no challenge. Just as we were about to leave for the celebration I stopped and turned Sonia towards me.

"Hm? Why did you stop? We really need to get going to the party"

I took off my scarf and and wrapped it around Sonia and took a step back, I stared at her in awe and walked back over to her and kissed her, she looked at me seemingly confused.

"What was that for?"

"You have been blessed with the charms of Aphrodite and look like Persephone my dark queen."

She looked at me and started to get a little red and grabbed my hand. We walked into the room to see almost everyone had arrived. Ibuki was blasting some sort of pop music that no one was dancing to but just listening to.  As the night progressed various songs playing and some danced, some just talking with one another.

At the very end of the night ibuki shouted for everyone's attention.

"HEY HEY EVERYONE!! LAST SONG FOR TONIGHT SO EVERYONE GRAB A PARTNER AND DANCE!!"

I looked down to Sonia and she looked exited so I waited for the song to start and I started to sway with her to the music. She seemed to like it and started to go along with me. Before we knew it the song had ended and everyone was saying their goodbyes and going back to their rooms. Sonia and I went back to the room to get changed for bed and as we just got done with getting changed Souda had entered the room as well. He didn't seem to like sharing a room now that me and Sonia were together.

"Hey miss Sonia, that was a fun party wasn't it?!"

"Ah yes it really was!"

"You should've came and danced with me for a bit!"

"Ah I only felt like the last song was worth dancing to..."

"Are you not a fan of pop songs?"

"No, in novoselic I was only supposed to listen to classical type music so I am just really used to that kind"

"Oh I see, well I'm exhausted, goodnight miss Sonia~"

Sonia got into bed and fell asleep pretty  fast. I stayed up for a bit thinking, is Souda planning something...?