𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎.

(Sonia POV)

Life in the city has been very peaceful so far but ever since the incident everything has felt off... It was like something was missing. I couldn't remember much of what happened before the game. That's what was missing.

For a few days now I wanted to figure out what happened, and I won't rest until I do. I need to know what happened before the killing game and why it happened. I managed to get in contact with the future foundation.

I demanded to speak to someone who knew and then I got in contact with the founders and the first group of survivors. I wore out Mr. Naegi and he finally told me what I wanted to know. But it wasn't much.. All he told me was he was slowly monitoring izuru slip more and more away from hajime.

I thanked him and hung up but everything felt off still. I tried focusing and thinking as far back as I could about what happened before.

And in an instant...everything came back.

I remembered it all, the bonds we all made before, Ms chisaki, how we slipped into despair..but with that feeling also came despair and I started to black out just like when we all saw chiaki.

That's all I could think about in this moment was pure and utter despair. All I could see was my environment being destroyed and myself. I looked so terrifying and that vision was taunting me. But something snapped me put of it.

I stopped blacking out to see gundham looking at me with his hands on my shoulder. He looked worried and scared for me.

"My dark queen!? Are you alright?"

"Hm? What happened..?"

"You uh you blacked out. I kept shaking you and calling your name but you weren't responding.."

"Oh. Well I'm ok now."

I didn't want to tell him what I saw. Because it could happen to him too. Out of all the remnants we both had a very large impact and caused so much damage. I don't want that to happen to him as well.

I guess it would have been better if I just forgot everything and just accepted the new life I have. But now the feeling of something being missing is gone, and I wish the feeling would come back but I know it never will. It is always there.