𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Authors note: you really thought I wouldn't do a Valentine's chapter on Valentine's Day? Ha pathetic ofc I would/hj

(Gundham POV)
It's been a day since we have gotten to the future foundation, coincidentally it is Valentine's Day, it is a mortal holiday for people to share 'love' with family, allies, and romantic partners. I've never taken an interest in this day but Sonia has told me about this holiday before and has expressed the activities that she participated in.

It was morning and I decided that today I would leave to plan something for Sonia, I would probably ask Ms. Asahina or Ms. Kirigiri about what girls like for this day. I was walking around the building thinking about what my dark queen would like when I heard a familiar voice.

"Good Morning!"
It was Ms. Asahina....

"Ah, yes. Good morning..."

"So are you spending Valentine's Day with anyone?"

"That's why I was looking for you...what would your perfect 'Valentine's Day' day go like?"

"Probably with loved ones, like my friends! Well the friends I have here...There was one Valentine's Day I remember before she took over."

"Oh, I'm sorry for prying."

"No it's fine, I like remembering it. We were stuck in hopes peak and she was my best friend! Of course I would celebrate with her, then I realized I liked her but then you know...memories wiped, killing game, and then she, um."

Ms. Asahina looked down and a little upset but soon enough she smiled at me and gave me some advice.

"Well, what do you think she would like, take her favorite things and add a touch of...what's the word...love!"

"Hm...thank you"

"Just come to me if you need anything else"

I walked past her and got back to thinking, what she said confused me. 'Add a touch of love' what does that mean? I got to thinking, after some time I finally understood and went to get some help from peko.

(Sonia POV)
I slowly woke up with light peaking through the curtains, it surprised me a little because I had gotten used to the ones on the boat but now we are gonna be here for who knows how long, I turned over to see a sleeping kazuichi and flipped myself over again to find gundham wasn't there. I lifted myself up and looked at the nightstand to see a note pad that had been opened in a rush and messy handwriting.

'Good morning my dark queen, I have probably left by the time you see this, I am planning a 'Valentine's surprise' as I have heard for you. I shall return at mid day.'

Hmmm, a surprise? I wonder what it will be. Gundham has never been the type to like surprises. Now he's the source of one. This will be interesting. I grabbed my new phone which gundham helped me learn how to use last night and checked my messages to see a new message from Chiaki, somehow? It was something called a 'gif'? Of a small pink heart. I messaged her back with a 'emoji' and got myself up to get ready.

It took some time and by the time I finished getting ready it was already 10:00 am so I decided to clean up the room a bit from the movie night me, kazuichi, and gundham had. After I was done it was only 10:30 am so I decided to play one of the little games I had gotten on my phone to pass the time and watch 'YouTube' videos while I wait for gundham to come back.

It had been an hour or so before I heard the door open and a very well dressed gundham came before me with a small black box.

"For my she-cat"

It was a strange compliment so I laughed a bit and opened the box which revealed a small greenish-yellow earring with a cat paw design on it.

"Is...is this a hell cat earring?! Like your hell hound one?!"

"Yes it is, I had Fuyuhiko help make it."

I squealed with excitement and ran to the bathroom mirror to put it on and showed gundham, he looked happy and motioned to the door and lead me around the building which had various surprises including many things along Japanese culture and occultism. We stopped at the cafe for a small dinner to end off the day.

"I did some research on novoselic culture and had Teruteru replicate various delectable treats and had his make a replica of the signature wine but replaced it with grape juice."

"Really?!"

"Um, yes...do you not like it?"

"Nono! I love it! I miss novoselic and this makes me feel connected to it again..."

"Ah, well it should be out soon so let us feast!"

Many smallish plates were brought out to us as we ate and talked to each other about previous Valentine's Day celebrations.

One hour or so later we had finished out food and gundham brought me back to our room. I changed quickly while I waited for gundham to change as well and thank him for the amazing day. He met me at the door of the bathroom and we knocked into each other. I fell back but felt gundham grab me and pull me back to his chest. He realized what he did and started to turn red but I grabbed his hand and kissed him.

"Thank you for today, I really loved it!"

"You...did?.."

"Of course I did, it was absolutely amazing!"

"Well I'm glad my dark queen, let us get to sleep, after today I am...what you mortals say 'exhausted'."

"Me too, I am very tired."

We got into bed and I slowly drifted to sleep thinking about everyone else today and how much gundham had to do to for this to work. He can be stubborn sometimes but it's sweet. I couldn't wait for the next day to see what it would bring.

Authors note part two: so I wrote this in like two hours because I've been to busy to take my time and want to get this out before today ends because it's currently 7:58 pm for me. I'll be putting out more chapters soon, and I have a huge project in my drafts (not sondam related but still) that I'm working on with fan made danganronpa characters. Anyway good night and happy Valentine's Day.