𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎

(Sonia POV)
I woke up to the sound of Ms. Asahina knocking on the door of the room.

"Good morning! Please make sure to be ready soon as we are almost to the foundation"

I sat up in bed, and looked around the room. Gundham was still sleeping along with kazuichi. The room was dark and sunlight was creeping through the closed curtains. I slowly got up to get ready for the day and after about 30 minutes I was finally ready. I looked at the time to see it was 8:47 and the boat was nearly there, in a slight rush I turned on the lights in the room and went to kazuichi to shake him awake.

"Kazuichi...!"

"Hm ngh, miss Sonia....?"

"Kazuichi wake up."

"Ah good morning miss Sonia~"

"Kazuichi please get ready we are almost to the foundation."

"Oh..yeah fine fine I'll go."

He walked off, and seemed somewhat annoyed by the news. I brushed it off and walked over to gundham, who was surprisingly awake. He got up slowly and walked to me, putting his arms around my waist.

"Good morning my dark queen"

"Haha! Good morning 'my dark king'  what shall we do today?"

"Well I heard of the many entertainment options in the building so we should check some of them out."

"Sounds fun! Now you should go get changed"

Out of nowhere we heard a loud door slamming. It must have been kazuichi leaving the room but it made me jump a little bit from the loud slam. Gundham calmed me down and went to get changed while I pack up the small amount of stuff we had.

Me and gundham left the room at around 9:32 and went to find the others. They were all at the front of the boat and were talking or watching us get closer to the dock.

"Alright everyone, ms asahina gets here she will be collecting your room keys to give you the new ones, hinata let us know of the room decisions, if you need a guide ask mr hagakure over there"

This is the beginning of our new lives, we are away from the island, this is our new start...