𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚢

(Sonia POV)
It had been a long few days here at the building as the rush of being somewhere new was wearing off. This place we had been in for only a few days got tiresome and everytime I left the room the only people I had spotted where future foundation employees or cleaners. Maybe Teruteru but he was in a rush to the kitchen. Gundham and I had been spending our time waiting for something to actually happen. But kazuichi has been quite... strange...

Strange in the sense he is much more distant to me, it is nice but it's weird. But I can get used to it, it's good he is doing something else other than getting my attention.

To our luck gundham got informed there was a stray cat outside of the building that seemed to be injured and it must have come from the nearby city. So this will keep us busy, it was a small gray and white cat with bright green eyes. It was very comforting to have a little friend around while everyone else except for Fuyuhiko was out working on their talents.

Every other day everyone except for me and Fuyuhiko go to work on their talents again, but since my kingdom is almost gone, and Fuyuhikos clan has been either killed or arrested he has to re build the kuzuriyu clan. So I invite Fuyuhiko over while we wait for peko and gundham to come back. He seems to like the little cat we have brought in, the little cat is still pretty shaken up but seems to be in better shape.

When gundham and kazuichi returned, Fuyuhiko got up and ran over to the doorway where peko was as they walked away from the room. The two boys stopped in their tracks to watch what happened but both of them continued walking.

"So how was it today?"

"Same old same old miss Sonia"

"Well my dark queen, I had to learn to conquer the most complicated creature"

"Oh and what is that?"

"A dog.."

"Haven't you already been able to do that?"

"Yes but any dog is complicated to handle, anyway how is the new creature we have sheltered"

"Ah yes the cat!"

I walked over to the cat and picked her up carefully. Kazuichi wanted to see the cat so I walked over to him and let the the cat sniff him.

"Sooo whatcha gonna name em'?"

"Hm we haven't decided on a suitable name for this being"

"I was thinking something cute because she's so cute!"

"How about FENEKO, PERSEPHONES FELINE ADVOCATE!"

"No way! That's so weird emo lord.."

"Well what do YOU think a more suitable name for such a powerful creature should have you lowly mechanic!"

"What about junky! Because she came from the junk outside."

"Absolutely not Souda! Hm what about something like...."

The room fell silent as I was thinking of something for this little one.
"Chichi?"
Both of the boys looked at me and nodded in agreement.

"Then chichi it is!"

Authors note: hi sorry for the very late chapter, I've been very exhausted because of school and lost a lot of motivation but I am gonna work on getting some chapters out very soon!