𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝.

(Gundham POV)

After what had happened to sonia I couldn't trust kazuichi to be near her at all. When I heard of the news on what he did I came back to our new house as soon as I could. I didn't want her to ever feel like that again.

I only saw him a few times after that and anytime I saw him I ignored his existence. One day however I went looking for the devas and chichi because they had gone missing. When walking past kazuichis room it appeared empty with a few screws and nails littering the floor.

A note appeared to be taped to the wall.

"I've already found somewhere else to stay. Goodbye miss Sonia"

I held the note in my hand knowing the pest is gone and could never come after Sonia.

I went out of the room, closing the door behind me to look for her. I found Sonia in the living room watching TV and stroking chichi. I sat down next to her and gave her the note. Sonia was reading it with a blank face and she then smiled briefly.

Sonia put the note in the pocket on her jacket and got back to petting chichi. I was slightly confused but shook it off. And with that we would hear no more of kazuichi for a while. But I'm not so sure if he will never make an appearance again.

(Sorry for the short chapter I'm trying to think of more chapter ideas 😅)