𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?

(Sonia POV)
Like always kazuichi came to check on me but this time was a little different, he seemed more pushy today. Whatever I need to focus on gundham and make sure he's not alone when he wakes up. I don't want him to worry that no one cares about him. I don't want to abandon him!

"S-Sonia!"

"Yes Mikan are you in need of assistance?"

"K-kinda..."

She tripped and got caught on something again...I went out of his room and it took a while getting Mikan out of that "pose"

"Mikan you need to be more careful, I do apologize if this sounds rude but some day there might not be someone around to help you"

"S-sorry!"

"It's ok, just please be careful."

From the corner of my eye I saw movement coming from gundham through the door window.

Is he back?

(Gundham POV)

It's been so long since I saw the light of day, ever since my execution I haven't seen her. I feel like I betrayed her when I did what I did. I killed Nekomaru, I left Sonia behind. I feel like I betrayed everyone. I've been slowly fighting my way from this void of darkness and despair, I remember what we did as reminats. I hurt so many people, we all hurt so many people because of that junko enoshima. If I ever escape they can never know what we did. I need to fight for her, I need to see her again, I can't leave her alone. WAKE UP YOU IDIOT

All of a sudden I felt like I had been put back into my mortal self. I slowly opened my eyes to see bright fluorescent lights and what seemed like hospital gear. I regained some strength and stood myself up slightly.

All I could hear was Sonia and Mikan, I fought out of this for Sonia, and she's here.

"G-Gundham?..."

I could tell they heard me and I could hear running coming from outside of this hospital room. A sound of crying and something wrapped around me and came on top of me, as I started to understand what happened I could see Sonia crying while hugging me. She seemed happy I was back.

"G-Gundham you are back!"

"You though I, Gundham Ta-!"

I tried to talk but I didn't have much strength to do so. I didn't know what was going on or what happened, I thought I was executed...? I thought I was dead...? Was is all fake? I tried to speak again but Sonia cut me off.

"Not now gundham, I'll go check with Mikan to make sure you are good to get out of here"

I couldn't really speak so I nodded my head at her. I guess we will have to talk about it later.