𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐...

(Sonia POV)
It's been a week or so since we all escaped the neo world program, everyone who died was brought to the hospital. We were lucky Mikan woke up first. Slowly everyone woke from the "coma" and we were all surprised to see that Chiaki was an AI and wasn't real. Once Mikan woke we made sure to get her back to full strength so she could help us in keeping them alive. Next nagito and Teruteru woke up, then hiyoko and peko, mahiru, nekumaru, imposter, and ibuki. Gundham is the last one still in the coma. I refused to leave his side and Mikan gave in and let me stay. She knew how close we were before and knew being away from him in this state would be bad.

(Editor note: I'll be putting dialogue like this and more dramatic situations in bold, I'll also make each dialogue style more unique from eachother so you know who's talking)

"Y-you know you d-dont have to be here s-Sonia!"

"I understand Mikan but...I can't bring myself to leave him at the moment, perhaps when he is better"

Ever since everyone else woke up except Gundham I haven't been able to eat or sleep. Souda has tried convincing me to take care of myself but I always say the same thing.
"I'm fine Souda, I would rather wait until he wakes up"

He's grown very concerned for me but doesn't wanna push it. Souda is a nice man yes but some of his behavior is very unsettling. Ever since the program ended he's been watching me a lot more and it's a little much...

It's been the same routine every day, I make everything comfortable for Gundham a few times a day, talk with Mikan and help her with monitoring him, I go to his cabin and bring the devas for an hour or so about three times a day, Souda comes to check on me, tries to flirt with me, I assure him I'm fine, he leaves and I continue to watch gundham making sure he is fighting to wake up.

Akane has tried to get me out of his hospital room a few times and get me to eat but I refuse and stay. The only time I've left this room is to bathe and change clothes for 15 minutes and get the devas. I haven't slept or eaten because I'm worried he'll wake up to no one. Everyday I tell myself he'll wake up in a bit because the Gundham I know won't give up so easily. I know he will try his best to fight.

Souda has started to behave strangely and I've caught him starting at me through the window of the door many times, it's very strange...