𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗

(Sonia POV)

Editors note: Because of how many times the future foundation is gonna be mentioned i will be referring to future foundation as FF.

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm going off, thirteen minutes before 6 AM. Before the program I found out why it existed. Before the neo world program we were all used as tools of despair. We were known as the remnants. I feel absolutely terrible about about what I did as a remnant. And knowing about Chiaki who wasn't even...It hurts to think about what happened to her. Thankfully we kinda got her code salvaged and input her in a FF device. Even though my kingdom is gone I am the last member of the Novoselic heritage and will re start my kingdom. Therefore I try my best to uphold the rules with a few changes of course.

I broke my train of thought and found myself walking out the door after spacing out for so long. I started to jog over to gundhams room to see if he was awake.

"Gundham, are you awake?!"

I heard some shuffling and footsteps to the door.

"Ngh...ah yes good morning my dark queen."

"Good morning! Are you ready to start the day?"

"Not quite..."

"Ah, may I come in?"

"O-oh um s-sure dark queen"

He moved aside for me to enter and I went to the devas. I could hear gundham walk to the bathroom.

"Hng..."

"Gundham are you ok?"

"Oh Um yes dark queen, I'm just struggling with these mortal products."

"Maybe today is the day you let your hair do what it naturally does!"

"Do you really think it would be a good idea?"

"Of course!" I picked up the devas and handed them to gundham.

"Now are you ready to go?"

"Yes my dark queen! Let us go and see our comrades"

I took his hand as we walked to the hotel restaurant to wait for everyone else.

"My dark queen, could you possibly explain the FF plan?"

"Oh sure! In what should be about three days we are going to see the FF founders again, their names are makoto, Byakuya, and kirigiri. They are going to have a boat ready for us to go over to the FF building where we will stay for a bit then we will be transferred to another building in a city that was salvaged and is being fixed back up again from the take over. We would stay in the original FF building and after some time would be sent over to the new unit. The FF pays for everything and then we can get jobs or take it easy."

"Ah, I'm not going to miss this god forsaken island. Tainted with evil much beyond the depths of hell."

"Ah we are here!"