Upcoming stories

-Handle it

-Handle it

Tragedy has struck in the life of Chaeyoung's. Even though her friend Mina is there to help, she too has to overcome her painful past. Can they help each other get through it all, can they still Handle the pain too deep to overcome?

___

"You really wanna know where I was Mina? And what I was doing?" She said in low tone of voice. Mina nodded.

"I did what I do every night. Went to the bar, had a few drinks... and hooked up with a few people. Let's just say I had a lot of fun last night."

"What do you mean a few people?" Chaeyoung smiled wickedly.

"Some girl I made out with. Things got a little heated so we went back to her place. When we got there she asked if her boyfriend could join us, I said sure no problem. I basically had a threesome if you must know. But..." Chaeyoung  trailed off as she got closer to Mina. She placed her hands on either side of Mina's  waist. Chaeyoung, tilted her head closer to Mina's, lessening the distance between them.

"It would have been more fun if... you were there." Chaeyoung said whispering. Mina pushed Chaeyoung back as soon as she felt Chaeyoung's hands moving down south.

"No! Stop it! What are you doing?"

"I can't help it! You look so sexy in those tight jeans. It's driving me crazy." Mina's face began to heat up.

"Oh man! I wish you could see your face! You totally look like a tomato!"

"YOU ARE JUST THE WORST KIND OF PERSON! I CAN'T STAND WHEN YOU'RE LIKE THIS CHAEYOUNG!" Mina yelled at the top of her lungs. She clenched her fists tightly and panted as she tried to catch her breath from yelling.

___________

- Whisper of my white alpha

Myōi Mina's latest book, The Girl Who Cried Wolf, has been critically panned and she is humiliated by it so she moves out to the small village  of Kyoshu where she meets Son Chaeyoung, a woman with a peculiar condition that may inspire Mina  to pick up the pen once more. Can their new found love survive the storm that surrounds Chaeyoung, or will the cost be too high for Mina?

____

The forest is dark and quiet, only the sounds of distant insects pierces the veil of night around me. The mist crawls quietly around me, chilling me and filling me with a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. I walk forward on bare feet, never knowing where I'm going except ahead. The dew on the grass beneath my feet is cold and slippery.

The forest rumbles, a deep tremor that shakes the trees spilling leaves onto the soft down of the forest floor. I know it is close. I whirl around and it's near me, a wolf as large as a man. It stands on it's hind legs, white skin glistening in the soft light of the moon that hangs in the sky. Her eyes are light brown, her gaze pierces me in a way that I have longed for.

She growls and I can smell blood on her breath. I reach out for her, to feel her as if to make sure she is real. She is. My hand feels her soft fur as it runs through it and, for only a moment, those light  brown eyes soften. I can swear she whispers my name, then the bite and the scream.

__
A/n: Hope you can also support these stories of mine😊. I'll gonna publish these stories after new year, so please keep yourself updated. .. thank you for always supporting me guys . Advance happy new year to all of you❤️❤️