Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Afternoon came and the second part of photo shoot began. Contrary to that morning's venue, this time not a single droplet of water can be seen as they were taking the shots on wide greenery. The atmosphere's vibe was yelling summer and hotness. Hot not only due to Mr. Sun's doing its job perfectly fine but also because two young women, clad only in lacy summer bikinis which almost did nothing in hiding their perfect curves, were in the middle of a semi-arc formed by photographers and staffs alike.

Mina was wearing a pair of white lacy bikini and her hair was done with beautiful curls falling on both sides of her face. A few accessories were worn by her matched with some light make-up on. Her stylist did her job perfectly fine in creating an image of a sweet care-free angel sent directly from heaven. It also did help that the model was a superstar which meant that she can looked like she was the happiest soul on earth even if she was falling apart inside.

Contrary to the first model, Chaeyoung was wearing a lacy bikini of the darkest shade of blue. Her hair wasn't done in curls but in a stylish messy way like she had just ran her fingers through them. Her make-up was done in such a way that made her feature emanate a fierce aura. A perfect image of a seductive succubus who emerged from hell. Her taunting light brown eyes and sexy smirk at the camera were really helping her case at that moment. For someone who loved to stay behind the camera, she seemed to be too comfortable staying on its frame.

The shots did not require too much intimacy thus; there was a comfortable distance between them. Their task was to pose for the cameras and project the image that they were told.

"That's too much light on SC, please adjust your reflector a bit." Dominique, the photographer, gestured at one of the crews handling the reflector. "Alright, ladies. Just be natural." He continued. His attention was back on his subjects. If there was something that could make his art-obsessed heart leap in joy, it will be capturing goddesses-like models in his camera's frames. "Perfect. Now, give me some interactions, ladies." He said while looking at the young director. "I want to see harmony between peace and discord." He paused to allow his words to sink in.

"Ladies, casually walk like you have just arrived at your summer escapade destination. You are happy, giddy, and excited. Show me all those, alright?"

"Follow my lead." Chaeyoung said softly, smiling at Mina . Her movements were subtle as she shortened the distance between their bodies, leaving a good few inches. Her left hand ghostly brushed the superstar's right hand before slowly intertwining their pinkies. The gesture made Mina looked her way which she just met with a warm smile, earning her a soft look and small smile from the other woman. Mina  closed the gap between their bodies as she leaned her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder for a few seconds like she was appreciating the gesture and was just happy about it. The normal thing that a sweet young lady would do. This did not last for longer than necessary as the two shifted their attention to the sceneries around them.

"Hey, Mina " Chaeyoung called, gently tugging the superstar's hand before whispering something to the woman's right ear. A melodic laughter filled her ears once she was done which made her smile in return. It was a rare sound for her and she realized how beautiful and addicting it could be as she kept looking at the superstar who was still caught in the hype of what she had whispered.

The photographer did not interject this time for he was too busy with his camera, not wanting to miss any moment. "SC is really good at this. I can pair her with anyone and she will still deliver excellent results. What a shame she prefers to always be in incognito." He thought behind his camera as the two continued with their acts and him with capturing those moments with his lenses and preserving them in his memory card.