Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

JAPAN: DAY 11

TAPING DAY: 5

Chaeyoung was leaning on the door frame of Mina's  bedroom door. She was clad in light green button up shirt with her black riding jacket on matched with a pair of skinny denim jeans and boots. Her dark glasses were left hanging on her shirt's collar. Arms were crossed in annoyance as she stood there. Light brown orbs were hidden behind eyelids as veins started bulging visibly on her forehead.

The reason for her foul mood early in the morning was a goddess in the guise of a certain superstar whose red Victoria's Secret limited edition lingerie clad body was immaculately laid on her queen-sized bed, with no blanket covering such display of gorgeous body. Her body was leaning on the bed's headboard. Dark brown orbs hidden behind reading eyeglasses were focused on a small book in her hand as her slender fingers flipped the pages every now and then. Her long slender right leg was slightly folded while the other limb was left stretched out. The very pleasing and arousing view would have made any perverted man to have something sticking on their pants. Chaeyoung would have no complaint had she had no taping to do.

"Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! She's just tempting you. You're mad. Everyone's waiting for her on the set and there she is being a brat again. You're mad, Chaeyoung. Remember you are mad." The young director recited in her head like a mantra, willing every control in her body not to give in to the temptation presented before her and Mina's  antic.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Minari?" Chaeyoung said in mild annoyance as she started approaching Mina  on the bed. "We're waiting for you at the set. You're thirty minutes late of scheduled taping. Now, get up and get dressed." She ordered, looking at the woman on the bed.

" I was waiting for you Chaeyoung. You're thirty minutes late." Mina looked up from her book, settling it on her lap. She started to look somber, eyes downcast. "Chaeyoung is bad. She abandoned me after getting what she wanted from me last night. She is not taking responsibility for what she did to me." she continued in her distraught voice as tears started to pour down her cheeks. Light sobs were heard as her shoulders started shaking.

"Hey!Nothing happened last night, Mina!" Chaeyoung snapped her head towards Mina,light brown orbs bulging at the accusation.

"So you denying it. I should have known, I am just a past time plaything for you Chaeyoung." Mina continued in her gloomy voice as her reading glasses' vision started to get blurred by her tears.

"What the fuck is she talking about!? Aarrgghh! This woman is really freakin' impossible!" Chaeyoung grumbled in her thought, not understanding what Mina was up to.

She took a lungful of air then, exhaled it to calm herself. She went to the left side of the bed and settled herself next to the crying woman. She slowly discarded the superstar's reading eyeglasses and set them aside. The woman was still looking down, not even glancing at her as tears continued flowing down her soft cheeks. She cupped the woman's cheeks with her two hands. "Look at me,Mina ." She urged as she started wiping off the tears from Mina's  cheek with her thumbs. "We really need to go now. Everyone's waiting for us." She finished, trying to be the voice of reason.

Unfortunately for Chaeyoung that wasn't the assurance that Mina expected to come from her beautiful mouth. Her not denying the previous accusation did not help her in any manner in pacifying the superstar.

"I see. So, I am just really a plaything for you" Mina said, swatting the young director's hands away from her before lying on her bed. Her back was turned towards the young director. "You can go now. I am currently indisposed. I am sure my manager and my producer will not mind."