Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

JAPAN: DAY 2

TAPING DAY: 1

Chaeyoung clad in powder blue v-neck t-shirt found herself sitting on a foldable chair beneath of portable tent that was set up few minutes ago by the crews. Her denim clad legs were crossed as she sipped her dark caffeinated drinks.

She was one of those people who prefer comfort over fashion. Her main reason being she stayed behind the camera so, she did not see the need for fancy dresses that might only get in the way of her job. Add the fact that her choice of transportation was not quite convenient for someone who was wearing skirt or dress.

Her light brown orbs were scanning their taping area. They were currently in the outskirt of Tokyo but the venue wasn't that far. It was a small laid back town where it seemed like modern civilization and technology had not reached this place. Small traditional Japanese houses were lined in an array. Crowd control was also not an issue since there were only few residences in the area. Movie crews clad in black shirt with the word "CREW" printed in bold white letters were scampering around setting tents and preparing the set. Cameras were already in place. Everything was ready. Well almost ready because as of the moment they were still waiting for one soul to arrive. Unfortunately that one soul was too important that they cannot start filming without its presence.

Chaeyoung's orbs retrieved her personalized blueish-green-cased iPhone from the front pocket of her denim jeans. She slid the phone to check the time. "It's 8:09AM already. She's more than an hour late and yet it is still the freakin' first day of taping. Way to be unprofessional." She grumbled as she uncrossed her denim jeans clad legs and stomped her boots on the ground before standing.

"Where are you going, Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked when she noticed the young director standing abruptly. She was sitting next to Chaeyoung, fumbling with her iPad until she was brought out of her reading by the sudden jerking of the young director.

"We've been delayed for more than an hour. I'm going to ask her manager where the hell that woman is. She's freakin' irresponsible." Chaeyoung replied looking at the still seated black haired manager to her right. She returned her phone back to its confinement before scanning the area in search for a certain bluenette manager.

"Chaeyoung, she might have been caught in traffic or probably lost her way here." Jihyo tried to be the voice of reason, her iPad settling on her lap as she looked up at Chaeyoung.

"I doubt that, Jihyo. Why didn't she even come with her manager? Besides, there's GPS so, there's no way in hell that she will be lost." The young director retorted, her orbs still scanning the area.

"Don't be too hard on her, Chaeyoung. It's still the first day." Jihyo replied before turning her gaze towards the busy crews in front of her.

"Exactly, Jihyo. It's the first day and she's effin' late! She's the one being hard,Not me." The young director replied, her husky voice rising in volume. Her  eyes finally caught a glance of Momo and Dahyun who seemed to be in a heated discussion. "There they are. I am going, Jihyo" She finished before striding towards the two women.

"She's getting worse." Momo hissed as she kept dialing a number in her personalized iPhone.

Her irritation was elevating when only recorded voice mails were heard from the other line. "Mina Myōi. I cannot attend to you at the moment. Kindly leave your message after the beep." It was the nth time that she tried calling Mina but not a single one was answered.

If that tawny haired superstar not happened to be her childhood friend, she wouldn't give a damn with what Mina wished to do with her life. Mina  can kill herself or waste her showbiz career for all she cared. Unfortunately for her, she had made a promise that she had no intention of breaking anytime soon. Especially when that promise was made to an already deceased man whom she had regarded highly. Though she might not admit it to anybody even if her life depended on it, she cared deeply for the welfare of Mina . She had her own personal reasons for sticking to her childhood friend no matter what happens.