Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

JAPAN: DAY 32, 7:23AM

Mina came out from her shower room. A velvet red bathrobe was wrapped around her lingerie clad body. Her tawny mane was still slightly dripping. A towel of the same shade of red with her bathrobe was held in her hand as she started drying her wet tawny mane. She was seated on her vanity when her personalized violet-cased Phone suddenly rang. She retrieved her Phone which was lying on the vanity counter and checked the caller ID. The name 'Director Son' flashed on the screen. The caller ID was courtesy of the caller's doing.

"I think I should change this soon. 'My Director' will be more fitting." Mina  frowned at the caller ID, not liking the registered name, before answering it. "Good morning, Chaeyoung."

"M-morning, Mina. You up already?" The person on the other line asked, seemingly startled, after a split second of delay.

"Oh,yes, Chaeyoung." The superstar answered as she continued drying her hair with the towel on her left hand as she faced her reflection on the vanity mirror.

"I'm outside your unit now. Can I come in?" The person on the other line asked unsurely.

"You're  such a gentleman Chaeyoung." Mina commented, a smile graced her lips when she heard a groan on the other line of the phone. She sauntered out of her bedroom and carried the towel with her.

"Whatever. So, can I come in?" The person on the other line asked again.

"Eh? Are you trying to do something indecent to me early in the morning Chaeyoung? Why are you so persistent on coming inside my unit?" Mina inquired, trying to buy some times as she traversed the hallway and passed by the curvy swimming pool.

"Yah! Mina!" The person on the other line barked, earning her a giggle from Mina.

"You have  the access key to my unit Chaeyoung. Why not using it?" Mina asked, she was nearing the entrance of her unit.

"Well, unlike some well-mannered brat that I know, I fortunately know what privacy means." The person on the other line replied with sarcasm apparent on her voice.

" Ohh.. you think that I am well-mannered. I am glad. Thank you Chaeyoung" The superstar replied, giggling.

"Hey, I said you're a brat, Mina." The person on the other line barked before groaning. "Aarrggh! Forget it, woman. I'm going back now. Bye." She gave up before hanging up.

____

The entrance to the superstar's unit slid open and revealed Chaeyoung who was standing directly in front of it. Her personalized blue-cased Phone still held in her right hand. She was clad in her navy blue bathrobe but her blonde mane was dried up.

Mina threw the red towel around the young director's neck before pulling the latter inside her unit. Chaeyoung  immediately chucked in her Phone to the lone pocket on her bathrobe before she was completely pulled inside.

" I thought you wishes to see me Chaeyoung. Why are you going back?" Mina asked as she stared at Chaeyoung's orbs.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina's  bathrobe clad body and pulled the latter closer to her before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.

"Good morning, Mina." Chaeyoung whispered on the dazed Mina's  face that was inches away from her.

"A pleasurable morning to you, too Chaeyoung." The superstar purred hotly on the young director's face.

The blonde haired director scooped the superstar in her arms and carried her bridal style as she walked down the area that led to the bedroom. She captured Mina's lips once again as the latter wrapped her arms around her neck. The towel and Phone still held in her hands. She put down Mina when they reached a pool recliner chair, breaking the kiss in the process. She grabbed the towel and Phone on Mina's  hand before throwing them on the pool recliner chair. The towel being the first one to be thrown followed by the Phone that perfectly landed on the towel.