Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

12:34PM WING B 27TH FLOOR MSM ENTERTAINMENT RESIDENCES

Chaeyoung was beneath a shower head. Cold water was running through her naked body as it washed away her foul mood due to the earlier incident that happened in the set. Her iced-black-tea-stained t-shirt was already discarded. Her right hand instinctively travelled to her previously gashed lip and memory of the earlier rough kiss involving a certain superstar came rushing to her.

"Soft lips…taste like jasmine…" She muttered reliving the moment as she tapped her lips with her slim pointer finger. "But kissed roughly…then, slapped me…hard." She groaned at that. "But she kissed me back, right?" She asked no one in particular before she looked up at the shower head above her and closed her eyes. Allowing the water to attacked her delicate face meaning it to wash away the slight tug that she felt in her heart upon remembering the hard slap that she received from Mina . Then, realizing something. "She never did a real kissing scene on screen. Why? She doesn't look like the innocent type to me. After what she did that night…" She continued musing out loud before turning her face forward and punching the tiled bathroom wall in front of her. "Aaaarrgghh! I really don't understand her! Damn it! Why do I even fuckin' care!?" she paused in her thought, punching the innocent tiled bathroom wall again. Getting agitated as confusion blurred her thoughts. "She's freakin' stubborn…but beautiful especially in that kimono. Her inviting soft creamy neck…" She continued before another realization hit her. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Get a hold of yourself, Son! That woman is complicated. Yeah, she's a brat. An annoying selfish brat! Not to mention a stuck up one who does not share elevator with commoners. Yeah. She's nothing but trouble." She paused. "But I like trouble. Does that mean that I like her?" She mused, her brows furrowing as she contemplated on that thought and a small frown marred her beautiful feature. "Fuck! Hell no! I don't like her. Yeah. I certainly absolutely completely undeniably definitely don't like her!" She nodded her head vigorously in agreement, convincing herself. "Okay, stop thinking about her. Think about shower. Shower. Shower." She uttered in a mantra before continuing her bath.

___

Chaeyoung was now clad in her black Victoria's Secret limited edition lacy lingerie. A navy blue bathrobe was secured around her. A hair blower was in her hand as she dried her wet blonde mane. She was seated behind a vanity. Suddenly, she heard the sound of her phone ringing. Turning off the machine, she retrieved her personalized iPhone from her bed. She looked at the caller ID before sliding the screen to answer the call.

" Jihyo " She answered shortly.

"Chaeng, join me for lunch? I know you haven't eaten yet. So, please have lunch with me." the person on the other line begged like a child, earning her a chuckle from the young director.

"Fine. Fine. I'll join you. Anyway, I'm also starving. So, where to?" she asked before she remembered something. "Anywhere but at Kang's, Jihyo That's one hell of a long ride from here" She added.

"I know. I'm not planning on going there. I saw a decent mall ten minutes away from where you are. We can do some of your shopping there. I'm sure you haven't brought much clothes with you." The person on the other line replied.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." She agreed before remembering what the person on the other line said. "From where I am? Aren't you in the building?" She finished, eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"I was Chaeyoung,but I am on the road now . Knowing how long you take a shower, I don't want to wait for you. I know you can come here in five minutes with your mad driving so, I went ahead." The person on the other line replied, knowing full well how the director loved staying in the bathroom when preoccupied with her thoughts.

I Can't Stop MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara