Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

JAPAN. A FEW DAYS LATER.

The young director was inside a designers' clothes section of the mall. Her manager, Jihyo, was busily scavenging around huge collection of dresses on displays while she just stood there, waiting for said manager to find her a dress for her interview. Their last attempt wasn't successful, no thanks to an urgent phone call received by Jihyo.She was never fond of the idea of shopping for dresses, though she loved shopping for a specific type of garments. Getting more bored by the minute, she casted her  orbs to the section's glass wall which made it possible for her to see the Victoria's Secret outlet just opposite where they were now.

"Is that…" She muttered when she saw a very familiar heavily clothed figure. Slim eyebrows were furrowing as her emerald orbs zoomed in the figure. "Why is she acting like…" Her light brown orbs looked behind when the figure seemed to check for something. "Damn nosy paparazzi!" She cursed when she saw a group of men with cameras seemed to be chasing the figure. By the look of it, these men were about to be successful in their pursuit as the distance between them and their subject was closing. Without having any second thought, she purposely strode towards the entrance.

Mina who was clad in the same attire she had that morning, which consisted of oversized hat, fashionable cream-colored coat that flowed few inches above her knee and dark sunglasses, was walking briskly in her high-heeled shoes in an effort to lose the persistent paparazzi that spotted her. She was startled when out of nowhere a hand grabbed her and twisted her body around. In a matter of seconds, she found herself being engulfed by the strong arms of the unknown person. Her head was buried on her could-be-savior-or-capturer's lefts shoulder while her oversized hat was removed from her head, exposing her tawny mane. She was about to look up when said stranger spoke in her low volume husky voice.

"Stay still." Chaeyoung whispered as she held the superstar's head to her left shoulder, burying said woman's face therein. Her left arm was wrapped around Mina's  slim waist, the oversized hat was held in her left hand. Their height difference was aiding her greatly in hiding Mina since, she was a good inches taller than the latter woman.

They were behind an array of clothes that were hanging on display racks. Her back was facing the transparent glass wall where the paparazzi were now passing as she saw their reflection on the glass mirror installed to her far left.

"Quite a runner, huh." She commented lightly when she felt Mina's ragged breathing and felt her rapid heartbeats. "They're gone." She announced when she saw the last paparazzo disappeared.

"Director Son you can release me now." Mina lifted her head and looked at the young director.

"I will if you will tell me why you are here and alone." Chaeyoung said. Her light brown orbs were looking at those dark brown  orbs that were staring back at her coldly.

"My reason for being here is none of your  concern." Mina replied calmly albeit coldly.

"Well, it is now and I'm not letting you go until you tell me." Chaeyoung replied and as if to show her point she held Mina firmly, closer this time.

Right on cue she heard the woman's stomach grumbled.

"Damn it! How long have you been running from those bastards?" Chaeyoung barked in annoyance as the woman looked down in embarrassment, her face was flushing.

"Look, I found…" Jihyo started but wasn't able to finish her sentence when she noticed the two women. A dress was held in her hand, meaning it to be shown to the young director. "Ms. Myōi?" She inquired when it finally dawned on her who the woman was.

"Jihyo,I'll take whatever dress you pick. For now, can you get me a hooded jacket, a cap, a pair of denim jeans, and a pair of sneakers? I'll call you for the sizes." The young director addressed her manager.