4

Inosuke and the four walked together down the mountain, both of them had a something to carry. Y/n was placed on Inosuke's back while Zenitsu on Tanjiro. The two carried ones were resting, mostly because of the emotional... or physical tornado they had gone through earlier.

Yet still, Inosuke couldn't belip but glare daggers at the maroon boy.

"How dare he get ontop of my sister! Uggghhh if I just didn't have Y/n on my back, I would've killed him!!!" Inosuke fumed in his head as he gritted his teeth.

"Haa... he's glaring again" Tanjiro thought,sighing inward at the moment. "I guess he's too overprotective to his sister..."

A/n: says by Tanjiro

"I will kill you, Monjiro!" Inosuke exclaims angrily, catching up to his pace.

"M-Monjiro? Who the heck are you talking about?" Tanjiro asks, turning to him as they walked side by side, confusion written on his face.

"You of course! Who else?" Inosuke replies.

"My names Tanjiro, T. A. N. J. I. R. O. Not Monjiro" Tanjiro sternly spells, not wanting the boy to call him such different names. "He always corrected every word his sister pronounced wrong, why's he different now?" He thought, confused.

Y/n and Inosuke had inherited the same beautiful faces. Beautiful soft skin that could not be found dirtied no matter how long they lived in the dense woods. Though, their personalities overlap and was opposite. Yet, they shared a deep connection with one another and supported each other with their lives on the line.

After all, in this cruel world, who could they trust but themselves.

"Welcome, please do come in" an old lady tells the four before walking back in and left the gate open for them.

Y/n was holding the back of Inosuke's boar hide which was tied around his waist. Her pretty eyes scanning the place carefully, her guard never faltered.

"She moves so fast!" Zenitsu shouts suddenly, making Y/n jolt in surprise.

"Haha, she's not that old, Zenitsu" Tanjiro tell his blonde friend who continued to stick by his side.

"But still..."

~...~...~...~

"Here's your hot baths, the lady will be placed in another room" the old lady informs the four, still smiling so gently.

"E-eh? But I don't want to be apart from O-Onii-sama" Y/n stammers, holding Inosuke's arm close to her chest as she shook her head in denial.

"But deary.."

Inosuke huffs, pulling his sister close to him. "Don't worry, we bathe together all the time!"

(A/n: ok, to those who freaking don't think carefully. May I remind you that they're siblings and dumb as shit so get your green minds out of the gutter!)
.

.

.

.

"W-WHAAAT!?!?" Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu screamed. Their wide eyes stared intently at Insouke, disbelief written all over their faces.

Inosuke glanced at them, his brows scrunched lightly at their loud voices. "What? Why are you two being so loud?" He grumbled, raising a brow as he held his sister.

"Y-You're not supposed to bathe with a girl, Inosuke" Tanjiro tells him.

"Huh?? But we've been doing it since we're kids" Inosuke says back, growing irritated by the second. "She's my sister anyways"