7

Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu sat in the shared room with such serious faces. Inosuke and Y/n just went out to bathe together and made them uncomfortable.

"I can't believe this" Zenitsu muttered, staring at the floor. "I can't even see a girl's legs and that boar sees a girl's whole bo- ow!! What was that for!?" He shouts, covering her head which Tanjiro smacked.

"They're raised in the woods, Zenitsu. Don't forget that they do things differently from us" Tanjiro tells him, sighing as he sat down again. "And they're siblings"

"Yeah, but still"

"Are we all ready to go?" Tanjiro asks the others as he slipped on his box on behind him. "We can't waste a second after we just healed!" He says, stretching his limbs after all the non-training week they did.

"Haha! Of course I am! I can run for days AHEAD of you fools!" Inosuke exclaims proudly, pulling his sister along with him as he approached Tanjiro.

Out of all of them, Y/n looked the most clean. The fact that Inosuke spoils her and is very protective of her, he makes sure not a single dirt get attached on her... including Zenitsu. Her hair looked like cotton candy due to how Inosuke combed her for hours before leaving

"You look like a goddess, Y/n-Chan!! Will you marry me-

"Hey, I don't accept crybabies as my Y/n's friend" Insouke says, glaring at him while he pulled Y/n away from the blonde boy. "You're not even strong enough to protect her!" He exclaims, huffing.

"W-what!? Y-you're so mean!"

"But it's true!"

"Haha... let's just go, guys"

~...~...~...~...~...~

"Shall we leave Y/n here?" Tanjiro asks Inosuke who kpheld the girl's hand tightly. Tanjiro glances at the eerie, dark mountain. "I mean, we'll face powerful demons. Y/n might get hurt" he informs him.

Inosuke gripped Y/n's hand and shook his head. "No way! I won't help you get up there if Y/n doesn't come with!" He hissed at the maroon boy angrily.

"But Y/n might get hurt, Inosuke" Zenitsu chimes in. "You don't like Y/n having bruises, right?"he asks.

"Grrr..." Inosuke grumbled. He didn't want his sister to get injured, especially since she didn't have a sword like theirs and was very timid unlike him. She might run away in fear and get harmed by the demons, worse case would be killed. Sighing, he slowly lets go of Y/n's hand, surprising her greatly.

"O-Onii-sama!? You're leaving me here!?" Y/n shouts. Her brows scrunched. "Onii-sama! Let me join you guys!" She says, tugging his hide.

Tanjiro casts her a worried glance. "Y/n, you will get hurt once we get too busy fighting demons. There is a slight possibility that you will get harmed in battle, we can't watch or protect you at the same time that we fight" he tells softly, hoping the frightened girl would understand that it was for her own safety.

Y/n's bottom lip trembled. "B-but Nezuko's coming with you guys! This i-is unfair!" She whined. Turning to her brother once again, she pulls on his boar mask. "Onii-sama! Please let me join you! I won't be a bother, I promise! Oni-

Inosuke places his hands on top Y/n's small hands and slowly places them down to her sides. He places his head ontop of hers. "Stay here for me, ok? I don't want to see a single scratch on you after we go down this very mountain, alright?" He tells her, sternly.

"But-

"Y/n, you will follow Onii-sama's orders, ok?"

Y/n avoids his stare, clenching her fists tightly.

"Y/n? Are you listening?"

"...a-alright"

Zenitsu and Tanjiro let out a sigh of relief and turned to the mountain. "Ok, let's go" Zenitsu says, pulling Inosuke's hide as he walked with Tanjiro.

Inosuke ruffles her hair. "Stay put" he orders before catching up to the two boys.

"..." Y/n stared at their backs as they walked away before sighing. Finding a boulder near the dirt road, she jumps ontop of it and sits down. Pullling her knees close to her chest, she sighs yet again. "Meanie"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"Hmm..." Y/n groans, slowly gaining consciousness. Groaning, she slowly stretches her back and let out a sigh of content once she felt the familiar crack on her back.

Licking her lips, she opens her eyes to see clear blue sky and immediately sat up. Y/n was still onto of the very same Boulder she sat on last night.

"Is Onii-sama and the others not back yet? What taking them so long? It's morning already..."

~...~...~...~...~...~ MEANWHILE...

"WHAT!?!?!? FUUUUUCCK!!!"

Zenitsu stared at Inosuke in surprise, the boy had been quiet ever since they arrived. "What's wrong Inosuke?" He asks.

Inosuke turns to him. "Y/n!"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n!"

"...Y/n!!!"

The little girl stared at them in confusion. "U-umm, who's Y/n?" She asks timidly.

Zenistu turns to her, slapping his hand on Inosuke's mask. "It's this guy's sister! Have you seen a girl with h/c hair!?" Zenitsu asks, hurriedly, knowing Inosuke would blow up soon.

"U-uh, I think I heard form the k-kakushis that they s-saw a girl sleeping on a rock j-just by the foot of the mountain but they didn't check on her since she wasn't p-part of the corps- eek!" She shrieks, sensing Inosuke's murderous aura.

"I knew I shouldn't have left her alone!" Inosuke shouts, whining on his bed.

Suddenly, the door opens.

"Are you all making such a loud ruckus!?"

"Inosuke! Zenitsu!" Tanjiro called out from the kakushi's back, worry written on his face. "We left Y/n!"