26

Tengen stared off to the side, awkward that he had grabbed one of Mui's possessions. He could remember clearly that Muichiro had warned them about something the months before but he was too busy preparing his wives in the mission. He could still remember the boy's vague warning that day...

~
~
  ~

"If you touch my tsuguko, I will not hesitate to- blah blah blah blah blah

Tengen rolled his eyes as his flamboyant crow landed on his shoulder, turning away from the others, he brushed the invisible dust off him. "Are my wives ready to go? We can't wait all day" he said to the crow who's gems ontop of his head shined against the sunlight.

"Caw! Ready to head out! Caw!"

"Good, lets go now, flamboyantly!"

~
~
  ~

Sighing, he shook his head. "There isn't really a problem in bringing his tsuguko along. After all, if she really was his tsuguko, news from Oyakata-sama would be heard from my crow" Tengen thought. "And so far, I haven't heard a single news of assurance that this Hashibira became his tsuguko"

"Hey, bra-

"We'll come in Y/n's stead!" Tanjiro shouts, cutting Tengen off,

Suddenly, Zenitsu and Inosuke appears on both sides, staring at him intently with bravery and fear.

"G-get away f-from Y/n-chan!" Zenitsu stammered fearfully.

"You dare touch my sister! I'll rip your arms off you idiot!!" Inosuke hissed angrily at the man.

Tengen frowned at their words, his menacing aura made everyone gulp in fear. "Ha, fine"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

After the explanation about Uzui's wives and mission, Y/n was made to wait until Tengen finished making the boys ready for the red district. As much as Y/n wanted to go, Inosuke ultimately and wholeheartedly disagreed and forbid her from stepping a foot in the place once he knew what it meant.

Also, the girls from the butterfly mansion begged her to rest. Y/n couldn't say no to them and surrendered in defeat.

Sitting on the floor... still wrapped around her blanket.

Hearing the door open behind her, she turns around

Hearing the door open behind her, she turns around. "Are you- pfft!!" Y/n immediately held in her laugh once she saw her friend's faces.