9

A/n
Uwaaa!! Since you guys rlly voted on it, I did another chap! There's also an extra bonus!

Y/n stares at Tanjiro who wrapped bandages around her ankle carefully, thinking that she might flinch from the pain. But due to how nervous Tanjiro was, he always accidentally touched the sprain.

"Ah Gomene!" Tanjiro once again shout as he accidentally touched the purple bruise.

"You don't need to worry, it doesn't hurt-

"Gomene!" He shouts once more, earning a sigh form Shinobu who watched him dress her wounds.

"Why don't you let me handle this, Tanjiro-kun? You are not quite... experienced in this department" Shinobu says, walking over to the two.

"But I feel guilty that Y/n got left behind because of me..." Tanjiro muttered, griping the bandages in his hands tightly, a solemn look on his face. "Y/n must've felt frightened and confused... Y/n?"

Tanjiro looks up as he noticed Y/n placing her hand ontop of his clenched fists.

"D-Don't vorry, Tanjiro

"D-Don't vorry, Tanjiro. I'm not m-mad. You were just worried for me" Y/n says sweetly to him, holding his hands together.

Tanjiro blushes at her warm hands, she looked so pretty when the light was against her. "I'm g-glad you're not mad at me, Y/n-ack!" Tanjiro groans as Y/n's hands gripped his fists tightly.

"But I'd you do it again, You won't be as glad as you are now" Y/n smiles as she gripped his hands tighter and tighter.

"H-hai! Hai!" Tanjiro screams, trying to pry his hands away from her.

Y/n lets go of his hands while Shinobu lets out a giggle and crouched down to arrange the bandages on Y/n's ankle. "My my, I didn't know Y/n has quite the attitude" Shinobu says, smiling.

"A-ah sorry Tanjiro! I d-don't what came over me! Gomene!" Y/n stammers, frantically apologizing over and over to the boy.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ later that night

Zenitsu laid there on his bed, wide awake and couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep as the bed just beside him was Y/n... who crying to her brother.

"I-I was s-so corried and s-scared b-because you weren't there w-when I w-woke up a-a-an-and-

"Shhh, Onii-sama's sorry" Inosuke whispered to her against her hair.

Y/n sobbed on his chest, tears falling down her cheeks. She hugs himtight, afraid that he would be gone once she opens her eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't leave, not ever"

"Hmmm" Y/n hums as she slowly woke up. Stretching her back as the comfortable feeling of the soft bed enveloped her.