21

A/n:
Ok so author's lazy and didn't want to recheck the manga for this scenes so she's just gonna put everything she remembers happening, good day.

"Ah, you're the girl that had a nightmare, right?" Enmu asked, hopping away from the three as Y/n had landed a surprise attack on him.

Y/n lands back between Tanjiro and Inosuke, sword in hand. "I-I-is he the demon K-Kyojouro-san t-told us about?" She asks, staring at the boy and not lifting her sight off him. Her brows furrowed, anger slowly coming as she had just been informed of his demon art.

"Yeah, that's him" Tanjiro replies, attacking the lower moon once again, only to be dodged. "He can use his demon art on you, all you have to do is kill yourself to get out, ok?" Tanjiro tells the girl who's blood ran cold at the solution.

"K-kill yourself!? T-there's no other way!?" Y/n asks.

Tanjiro shakes his head, dodging Enmu's attacks. "Yeah! If you want to be killed while you still sleep, I suggest you start slicing your-

P A N G!

The three drops down but the two comes up almost immediately, not afraid to slice their own necks in their dreams. Y/n on the other hand took too long and almost slipped off the train if it wasn't for Inosuke.

Inosuke grabs Y/n's arm and jumps back, away from the two fighting boys and shakes her. "Y/n! Wake up and do what Monjiro says!" He shouts, not taking his eyes off Enmu. Slowly, Y/n's eyes started opening, giving Inosuke a sense of relief before placing her behind him. "What took you so long!?" Inosuke shouts, gripping his sword.

Y/n's teary eyes clouded her vision as she sniffed, trying to keep her tears in. "S-shut up, i-it's t-t-to kill yourself, e-even if it's just a-a dream. I-

"Ok ok, I get it

"Ok ok, I get it. Don't force yourself to explain" Inosuke tells her as he ruffles her hair.

"T-thank you, Onii-sama" Y/n whispered, afraid that she'll let out more than now

"Don't mention it, just focus on the enemy and don't die, got it?" Insouke grumbled, staring at Enmu before pulling hand down

Y/n smiles brightly through her tears. "Hai!"

~...~...~...~...~

"On your left"

"Hup!"

Tanjiro moves to the right as Insouke dashed through and attacks Enmu continuously. Y/n appears behind the demon and went to slash his neck but to no avail.

"I can't cut his neck!" She shouts, struggling to push the swords down and sees a small crack and smiles. "I can! Someone help me!" Y/n says, raising the sword and pushing it in once more.

"Monjiro! Support Y/n!" Inosuke hissed at the boy before blocking Enmu from hitting his sister.

"Roger!" Tanjiro answered, running up to the demon and slicing his hand off before it could touch the girl. "Y/n!" He calls out, immediately helping the girl in slicing Enmu neck.

"Monjiro! You stupid! I said suppo-

"Ack!"

The two stood with wide eyes as Y/n gets kicked by the edge of the train. "Guys, help!" She screams before forcing herself not to fall back but to the front and lands her face on the roof. As she faced up, she met with Enmu's shoes which was about to squash her head open.

But in the nick of time, Y/n manages to roll to her side before it kick the roof where she was on.

"Ah, I missed" Enmu mumbled.

"Yeh, but I won't!" Inosuke shouts before running in behind him, only for Enmu to disappear and to reappear behind him and kicking him off the edge, just like he did to Y/n.

Y/n's eyes widen and grabs a hold of Inosuke's hands before he could completely fall. "O-Onii-sama! Hold on!" She groaned, trying to hold on as tight as she could. "Tanjiro! Some h-help please!"

"I can't! This guy's gonna kill me if I help you- right now!" Tanjiro panted as he continued to evade Enmu's attacks. Breathing deeply, Tanjiro decidedes to use his other breathing technique and manages to- "Gah! What the-

"Sorry but this isn't my neck" Enmu's neck suddenly enlarged and elongated, bringing his head up in the air. "Sorry, but I gotta go" he tells them before moving his body down the train and moving somewhere else.

Tanjiro's brows furrowed in frustration and went to chase him-

"Tanjiro! Help!" Y/n shouts, struggling to pull Inosuke up.

"A-ah! Coming!" Tanjiro shouts, running over to them and slides beside them. Grabbing Inosuke's other arm, they both pull him up to the roof.

"Sure took you long" Inosuke grumbled.

"I was fighting a demon!"

As the three ran towards the head of the train, Insouke stops and turns to Y/n.

"Go help the other in rescuing the passengers" Inosuke tells her, surprising both Tanjiro and Y/n. "I don't want you coming near that demon again"

"E-eh? But I want to help you out too!" Y/n says.

"No, go help the passengers, me Monjiro can deal with this" Inosuke says as he grabs Tanjiro's arm.

"I-Insouke?-

"Get down from here now, ok? If I see you near our fight, I will not hesitate to kick you off the train" Insouke tells her. "I don't need someone to bring us down in the middle of the fight, weaklings are not worthy in the battlefield" he adds.

Y/n winced at his words "B-but Onii-sama-

Insouke pulls Tanjiro with him and runs to the head of the train, leaving Y/n behind.

Tanjiro glanced to Inosuke as they ran. "Why did we have to leave her? We might need her, you know" he tells him but Insouke did not respond. "Inosuke? Answer me. You were so mean to her back there"

Inosuke gripped his swords. "Just shut up, Monjiro"

"...fine"