18

A/n
Sorry if the last chap's a little.... eh, I really didn't know what I was doing in that one and just bashed some things there so here.

"That's why it's so familiar" Tanjiro thought, continuing to stare at the girl's haori's pattern and color. "It's just like Muichiro's but different"

"So... did Muichiro win some game so you have the design he wanted or not?" Tanjiro asks, raising a brow despite knowing who had already won.

Y/n lets a deep breathe, letting her long hair whip through the wind as the train ran faster than anything she's aged been on and closed her eyes. The scent of the cold air burns her lungs, it was ice cold. "He won but... I'm beginning to get annoyed..."

Tanjiro's eyes widen at the tone of her voice, her scent changed drastically from the usual one he always got from her. "Huh? Is she mad?... wait, no, it's not the scent of anger though" Tanjiro thought, looking at her. "Y/n, are you perhaps... annoyed at Muichiro?" He asks out of the blue.

Almost immediately, her scent of annoyance intensified and he could see her face flare up, turning red while her hands clenched tightly beside her. "Of course I am, he's making choices that only Onii-sama can make! It's so annoying! It's pissing me off!" She hissed, glaring at the scenes that passed the train, the zooming color passing by the second.

"Who does he think he is?! He's not my brother or anything! He's just a nobody! Why does he always get so persistent!? It's fucking RIDICULOUS!!" Y/n shouts, huffing and puffing at the end.

Tanjiro stared at her, surprised and taken aback at her outburst. Oh how clear she had spoken without a single stutter and she haven't had a single error in pronunciation. As much as Tanjiro wanted to be proud, her sudden flip of attitude and personality was a concerning.

"Hey Y/n-

"Sis! Get in before you get sick, I don't want you whining of having snot or something" Inosuke pops his head out the door. "Menitsu's holding my feet, I want you pull him off"

"H-hai, Onii-sama!" Y/nstuttered, hurrying over inside once Inosuke entered back in first, leaving Tanjiro there, appalled at what just happened.

Suddenly, Zenitsu's face pops back out and looks at Tanjiro. "Hey Tanjiro, lets start looking for the hashira before the boar kills me. I wouldn't mind Y/n-chan pulling me off of course, but still-

"Ok ok, I get it. Lets just go" Tanjiro sighed, ushering him in before walking in himself and closing the door behind them.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Y/n sat there opposite of Tanjiro and there newly acquainted hashira, Rengoku. Her e/c colored eyes avoiding his burning gaze while Tanjiro explained his family's traditional dance.

"I w-wish Onii-sama j-jusht no-notice me! C-can't he s-sense my ne-nervous aura!?" Y/n thought, wanting so badly to peek towards her brother but feared to meet eyes with the flame-haired swordsman. "Ooooo-nnnniiissaaammmmaaaa!!!" She whined in her thoughts.

"Rengoku-san? A-are you listening?" Tanjiro asks unsure.

Rengoku quickly turns his head to the boy. "Of course, Kamado! This dance 'Hinokami Kagura' has been passed through generations in your family and had just recently discovered of it being a breathing, right?" Rengoku tells him, still smiling like a radiant sun.

Tanjiro stares up and gulps. "I didn't think he was listening... he kept looking at Y/n" He thought, sneaking a glance at Y/n who sat there sweating nervously. "...wait, no way!" Tanjiro's eyes snapped back into focus back to Rengoku, eyes wide. "D-don't tell me he can somewhat sense-

"Y/n, right?" Rengoku asks, still smiling at the girl.

Y/n warily meets his gold with red eyes and nervously gulps, almost choking on her saliva. "H-hai?"

"...Y/n Hashibira, right?" He asks once more.

"..um... yes"

"The little sister of that swordsman?" Rengoku asks pointing his thumb on his back, pointing at the boar who was being held back from jumping out the speeding train by Zenitsu.

Y/n's brows furrowed, why was he asking such obvious questions? It was starting to get on her nerves. "Yes" she answers firmly.

Rengoku leans back to his seat, crossing his arms as he looked seemingly amused. "Uwa~! You siblings are like me and my brother!" He stated brightly.

Tanjiro immediately looked at Inosuke and Rengoku, disbelief written on his face. "Rengoku-san can't possibly be like Y/n since she's so timid while Rengoku-san's bright like the sun- then he's like Inosuke!? No way!" Tanjiro quickly thought. "I-I mean to some degree, sure. But with Inosuke's destructive and competitive personality, there's now way-

"Pfft" Y/n giggled. Her soft hands covered her mouth, the corners of her lips tugged up. Who could've thought someone would ever say they're like her brother? Almost no one she ever knew disliked his personality, except for Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Nezuko of course.

"R-Rengoku-san, you're q-quite funny" Y/n tells the man who held a smile on his face. "I must a-admit, your b-b-balldnesst are quite similar to Onii-sama, b-but you are more m-mature than him" she giggled, slightly meeting his eyes.

Rengoku's eyes soften. "You finally calmed down" he says, relief in his eyes once he saw relax at the statement he made that included her dear brother.

"E-eh?" Y/n mumbled, confused.

"You kept trembling there you know, you also kept avoiding my eyes. Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to eat you or anything" Rengoku jokes... yet, seems that it made Y/n build her guard up. "I may look like a tiger-

"Oh yeah! Y-you look like one!" Y/n surprisingly exclaims, her eyes twinkled brightly. The sudden realization of the swordsman's similar features to a wild tiger was enjoyable, since Y/n liked animals, especially fluffy ones.

Rengoku and Tanjiro stared at her surprised, they didn't think that she would suddenly burst in joy at the mention of the animal.

Y/n rose up slight from her chair, perching her hands on the table with a bright smile on her face, excitement clearly written on them. "H-haa even you seen their cute ears and tails!? They look so fluffy, right?! They twitch and moves depending on their moods that it's so cute to watch!" She exclaims.

"I especially love their fur! It's so so soft! I fell asleep on it in seconds!" Y/n tells them, remembering the memory. "The cubs are the cutest! They look like cats but not! They let out s-such cute meows!" Y/n blushed at the cuteness, her hand banged on the table, excitement building up. "They also have-

"Tickets please"