Brr

A/n:

My last gift you

Despite the 'betrayal' of Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu to the corps. They had been forgiven by Kagaya with a heavy heart. He couldn't leave them be as he had needed them like in the dream he received. Even though he knew about Y/n's death in the dream, he couldn't help but use the impending anger the boys would have once they heard about that.

Kagaya knew that Muzan would let her live since she was said to be a demon and said that as an excuse. But after having the dream about Y/n's painful death, he knew how much he messed up. He couldn't believe that he made the boys hold on to a dream that they would meet her again.

"Y/n had almost escaped death, yet she was dragged into torture before killed, how gruesome"

Listening to his wife tell him about all the trainings the demon slayers had, he raised his hand towards the warm sunlight and sighs.

"What's wrong, dear?" Amane asks, noticing her husband's deep sigh, which he normally wouldn't have.

Kagaya turned his head to her direction and let her hold his hand lovingly. "I don't want to use those boys in this plan... it would be too hard for them to bare. They might lose all their reasons and go berserk in the middle of the battle" he says sadly, knowing that they were young.

"Even though they faced through many hardships, there is no denying that they are still children" he states, holding her hand gently. "They'd be heartbroken if they heard about it"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~Years passed...

Inosuke watched as the ground below them turned into doors which opened and slipped them in. He could hear Tanjiro scream back to Muzan.

"Woooooohhooooo!!!" Inosuke wailed, raising up his arms. The adrenaline being pumped into him made him impatient. "I can't wait to see Y/n!" He thought excitedly. Her possible death didn't cross his mind, not ever. Only the fact that she might've forgotten about him, which was fine. After all, he knew he can make her snap out of it anytime.

Landing on the floor, he scanned the area. "A hallway? Lets just go straight!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Oh my~ do you perhaps know a little girl?" Douma asks the insect hashira, Shinobu who immediately faltered and hopped back.

"..." Shinobu glares at him, gripping her sword. A frown on her lips, raising her arm, she stopped Insouke's who had just joined her from running towards the upper moon in rage. "Calm down" she whispered to him, not removing her eyes on Douma who smiled innocently at her glaring purple eyes.

"You demon! What did you do to my sister!?-

"Ah, you really are her brother" Douma cuts him off, already behind them with Insouke's mask on hand. His rainbow eyes scanning Inosuke's 'pretty' face. "You all have the same face? Oh my, aren't you three blessed with such beautiful appearances?" He complimented. "Your sister was prettier than your mother, though. She was younger than your mother when I met her"

He hums, thinking deeply. "Now that I thought about it, do you want to see her?" Douma asks. "Muzan-sama told me to have her go through her worst fears" he tells the,, clasping his hand together with his fan and smiles.

As his eyes glinted dangerously, Inosuke grits his teeth. "You should've seen her face when Muzan-sama knew about her worst fear-

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Inosuke screams, about to go to him only to be stopped by Shinobu. "What the hell! Why are stopping me for!?-" once Insouke turned his head towards Shinobu, he was surprised to see her holding back herself.