14

Y/n looked at her brother who laughed loudly as he jumped on the two boy's backs. A wide grin plastered on his face which calmed Y/n.

"Good thing he's not sad anymore..." Y/n thought as she held her hands together with a smile. She was heartbroken to hear that her brother got depressed once he had lost against a demon, even getting sadder as he had realized he accidentally left her behind alone.

Her eyes soften as she stared at their interaction and turned to the kakushi beside her. "E-Excuse me, b-but can you tell me where M-Muichiro is right now?" Y/n asks the kakushi, only to not receive a single response. He didn't even glance her way.

"Excuse me, h-hello?" Y/n calls again, timidly waving her hand to catch his attention. Her brows furrowed, it was annoying, she was so close to him yet he didn't even hear her.

Stretching her hand towards his shoulder, she frowned. "He-

Suddenly, her hand goes through him.

Advertisement:

A new story is out and it's called 'Bland'. You can find the details on its description.

Back to the story~

Y/n's eyes as she stood there, frozen in place. "Wh-what the..." she mumbled, trying to touch him again only for the same thing to happen. "W-what ha-happening?!" Y/n pants and gasps, panic was quickly spreading.

"H-hello?" She asks, waving her hand infront of him before pushing herself into the kakushi. Only to go through once again.

Her eyes watered, Y/n was confused. Immediately, she runs to her laughing brother and and shouts to him. "O-Onii-sama! Can you hear me!?" Y/n asks as she waved her hands infront of him before pushing him. "Eek!" She shrieks as she fell on the ground.

"O-Onii-sama?"

"Hey, Aoi-san's calling us to have dinner. Lets go back in" Tanjiro tells Inosuke and Zenistu who kept thrashing around.

"Ok! I-Inosuke get off!" Zenitsu whined, glaring at Inosuke whom humped on his back. "I'll let you go and let you fall so get off!"

"I'm taking you down with me! Hahahaha!!"

Tanjiro sighs, shaking his head at his friend's rowdy personalities. "Hey guys, cut it out- by the way. Isn't it time for Y/n's training with Muichiro?" He asks, crossing his arms.

Inosuke stops. "Oh yeah, where- wait, who's Y/n?" Inosuke asks, raising a brow to Tanjiro.

Zenitsu turns to the burgundy haired boy. "Yeah, there's no one here with that name. Have you been meeting someone." He asks.

"...wait, I forgot" Tanjiro groans, placing his hand on his head as he tried to think deep. "... hmm what was I talking about again?" He asks, turning to the two.

Y/n stood there with tears in her eyes. Crouching down, she covers her eyes widen at as tears began to fall and stream down her elbows. "W-what's going on? I don't know what's happening?" She sobbed. "I-it's happening again" Y/n whispered to herself.

As the three boys turned to walk away, it was as if the a bubble was popped-

"Wait, where's Y/n?" Zenitsu asks, suddenly groaning.

"You ok Zenitsu?" Tanjiro casts a worried glance to his friend.

Zenitsu nods, groaning. His ears were ringing loudly due to the loud pop out of nowhere. "Something loud just popped, I think it bursted my ears" he exaggerates.

Inosuke and Tanjiro then hears a sob and turned to the sound to reveal a teared face Y/n. 

"O-Onii-sama" Y/n croaked and Inosuke instantly knew and dashed towards her before she fell unconscious.

"Good thing you led me straight to your own brother, you'll have have a feast in such a short time after I turn you" Muzan tells her, his blue sharp nail inching closer to her face. "Be useful to me, Y/n-

"Don't touch my sister!!!"

Muzan lets Y/n go, jumping back to avoid Inosuke's swords.

Inosuke quickly goes to Y/n, standing infront of her to protect. "Are you ok, Y/n?!" He asks worriedly as he glared at the red eyed man. "Answer me!"

Y/n winced at the pain that slowly erupted form her cheek. Placing her fingertips up, her eyes widen once she felt a slight sting. "I-I'm o-only scratched" she tells him, quickly covering her bleeding and wiping the blood that slowly trickled down her chin.

Clicking his tongue, Inosuke gripped his swords tightly. Anger flared In his heart. "You will pay for hurting my sister!" Insouke shouts, glaring murderously at Muzan.

Muzan chuckles and pulls up his bloody fingernail. Y/n's blood drips from his hand. "Your sister's going to hurt you"

'What do you- ack! What the hell!" Inosuke groans as Y/n viscously jumps on him with a crazy look in her eyes. "What is the meaning of this!" He shouts, glancing at where the man was only to see him gone.

"Dammit!" He hissed as Y/n tried to bite his head off. Inosuke blocks her teach with his two sword, pain filling him from seeing the swords go through her cheeks slowly. Insouke's heart throbbed, it hurts to see him hurting his sister. His only family.

"Y/n! Calm down!" Inosuke tells her sternly, finding it easier to hold her off.

Y/n continues to growl, saliva mixed with blood drips off her mouth while her nails turned sharp. Her fangs clashes with the sword, creating a loud noise. "Y/n!" Inosuke calls out again.

"Y/n!"

"Can you guys... keep it a secret?" Inosuke's rough voice came form out the door.

Y/n's eyes slowly opened, staring at the white blank ceiling. Everything seemed so dull. Slowly, she moves her fingers, only to find out it hurts. "Gaaahh!!" Y/n's screamed in her head, biting her lip while her back slightly arched from the pain.

"I'm not sure.... can't let it.. secret... long" Tanjiro's voice followed, though only glimpses of his words were heard.

"Yeah... get mad because... two... already here" Zenitsu's soon followed, worry could be heard in his tone.

A sigh came next before opening the door to the room Y/n was in. "I know, just promise to keep quiet about it. If those hashiras still didn't sense it, then they would never be able to"

A/n:

I know the last parts didn't make sense but I'll clear it up in the next chap so stay tuned.