28

A/n:
Have you forgotten to vote, my dear readers? That's payment for the story, hmph!

Y/n stared at her lap, trembling and shaking infront of the demoness. Her hands gripped her kimono in fear as the woman infront of her continued to stare. It didn't help that another demon was in the room, except, this time, it was a male.

"Will you stop shaking like kitten?! Geez!" Warabihime hissed, her brows scrunching in annoyance.

"Eek! S-sorry, Warabihime-oiran!"Y/n yelped, afraid of how she raised her voice.

"It's Daki, not Warabihime!"

"H-hai!"

The demoness continued to stare menacingly at the small girl before turning to the boy in the corner of the room. "Onii-chan! What the hell am I supposed to do with this!?" She asks,still having that tone in her voice.

'Onii-chan' shrugged his shoulders and scratched his cheek, "Why you asking me? You're the one who wanted to talk to her, maan. Did you get brain damage or something?-

Suddenly, she throws a brush at him, only to miss as he avoided it.

"Shut up!" She hissed at the boy.

"...then why did you ask me in the first place, maan!?"

"'Cause I wanted to!"

"Then don't get angry!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

Y/n stared at the two bickering demons and flinched everytime they raised their voices higher and higher. The air in the room was fuming with anger and annoyance as they continued to scream at one another.

"Aren't they siblings? Does siblings fight like this?" Y/n thought, confused as to why they treated each other that way. "Tanjiro and Nezuko get along well, as well as me and Onii-sama, are they perhaps not blood related?" She adds, staring at the closely and sees the large differences.

"Why do they not look alike!?!" Y/n screamed in her head, finding it ridiculous. Swallowing her fear, she couldn't help but have curiosity eat her alive. "U-u-umm"

"What!!" The demoness hissed, glaring at the girl, looking breathless after bickering with her brother.

"U-umm, are y-you siblings?"

.
.
.
.

"Can't you see the similarities, you brat!?" Daki screams, banging her hands on the table and pointing at her and him back and forth.

Y/n gulped, as much as she wanted to agree, she thought she was blind not see the similarity. "I-I apologize! B-but I do n-not!" She stammered, forcing her words out of her mouth.

Daki frowns and stomps her way towards the boy and drags him towards Y/n and sits infront of her with her brother. "Can you see it now?!" She asks, sitting close infront of the girl.

Y/n immediately avoided meeting their eyes and kept looking down. "A-ah-ah s-s-shorry b-butsh I-I-

A hand slips under her chin and forces her to look at the two. Daki stares at her right in the eye. "How can you tell if you keep looking down? Are you an idiot?" She grumbled, holding Y/n's chin.

"U-uh-

"Well said for an idiot-

"Shut up Onii-chan!" Daki shrieked, glaring at him before crossing her arms and huffing "Anyways, what are you brat doing in this place!? This is a brothel, not some feeding ground" she tells Y/n.

The demon beside Daki turns to them once again. "Says the demon who feeds here-

"Look, SHUT UP, GYUTARO" Daki growled through gritted teeth, even calling him by the name just to show how annoyed she was at her brother's slip ins. "As I was saying..." she sighed, turning to Y/n once again.

"Why are you here, in the red district? You know kids like you aren't supposed to be here" she says, scanning Y/n's features. "And also, you're a new demon, are you not? You should atleast know how dangerous it is to be in here" Daki states and looks out the window.

"Hmm" she hummed in thought and gasped. "That's it!" She gasped and clapped her hands and looked at Y/n. "Since you're here, why not be with me for the time being?" Daki proposed to the girl. "As long as I tolerate your existence, you will be with me until I get tired of you, sounds fair, right?" She grinned, throwing her hair over her shoulder.

Y/n stared at her, lost in thought. "Stay with an upper moon? Wait... is she even the upper moon we're looking for?" She thought before looking at the demon named 'Gyutaro' "I mean... he's so skinny and looks... weak, so I guess not" Y/n personally concluded in her mind.

"But wait! What about Daki-san?" She asked herself and sneaked a glance at the demoness.

Mind you, Y/n have never seen a demon girl in her life, apart from Nezuko. But the pink eyed demon had never shown any fighting techniques to her and had considered her to be nothing but a baggage to Tanjiro. Of course, she treats Nezuko normally since she too was a demon... somewhat.

Ever since Y/n had her whole life being beside Insouke, her foul mouthed brother, some of his personality or traits had been passed onto her. Unlike Tanjiro or the others, Y/n looks at someone's capability to attack in their gender. Since Inosuke has done that too and called her weak multiple of times.

Seeing a demon girl, she thought of them as weak. After all, she was weak herself.

"...n-no, maybe Daki-san's just a normal demon?... maybe she just m+managed to throw Zenitsu like that b-because he wasn't prepared... right?-

"Hey brat, you say yes or no? Geez, answer already" Daki groans, losing her patience at Y/n's long silence to her proposal.

"I-

"You can't say no by the way" Daki cuts her off sassily. "Just letting you know" she adds.

Y/n gulped, and shakily nodded. "I-I accept-

Daki pounces on the poor girl, hugging the death out of her. "Yay!! A new doll!~ if you would've said no, I would've sliced you into pieces and set you out to burn!~" Daki giggled happily while Y/n could feel herself regret her decision.

She pull the girl back. "And~ so the humans here can't mess with you, you need to be with me at all times" Daki says before smirking evilly. "Oh and that kind of dress isn't suitable if your an oiran's doll!"

"Oh no"