29

A/n:
I love how you guys treat Y/n like another person when she has the same name as you. Oh, and also vote.

After a week of being with Daki, Y/n hadn't visited the meeting between Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Tengen. Only able to rely information through Zenitsu who went in her stead.

Tengen was informed that Y/n accompanied a demon and had advised her to keep a close eye, yet it seems that he didn't need to tell Y/n that. After all, she and Daki was never seen apart.

Y/n was always seen with the oiran, following behind her like a lost puppy. It was announced that Y/n was her attendant, but the others thought otherwise.

She was dressed in clothes and ornaments that only an oiran should be wearing. Many were confused by this and wanted to ask, but only one glare form Daki made them running ito their tails behind their legs.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Y/n~! Let me see you, my doll!" Daki called out happily, she had treated Y/n like an actual doll.

Walking out from the room, followed by the two kids that assisted Daki and the ones who dressed her, Y/n gripped her hands nervously.

"U-um..."

"Oh my

"Oh my... gosh! You look so pretty!" Daki giggled, jogging over to her, still in her oiran clothes which weighted a TON. "I can't believe they actually did a good job dressing you up" she says, sarcastically saying her praises to the two girls.

Smirking, she stared down at their bowing forms. "Because if they didn't... they would be in a BIG trouble" Daki states, letting out a dark aura that sent chills down the two girl's spines. Their hands and knees trembled in fear under the demoness's stare.

Y/n gulped, feeling fear erupt in her as she felt the aura Daki let out. She just couldn't get used to how threatening Daki was everytime.

Clapping her hands, the two attendants scurried out the room and closed the door behind them while Daki grinned.

"Onii-chan, doesn't she look pretty?" Daki asks her brother slowly went out of her back.

As soon as his head pops out, he only took a quick glance at Y/n and looked away. "I guess" he mumbled nonchalantly and continued to climb out of her, irritating Daki once again.

"Compliment her other than 'I guess'!, Geez Onii-chan!" Daki groaned. Walking around Y/n, she scanned the girl's clothes and ornaments and smiled happily. "There! I already made you an oiran!"

Y/n turns to her. "An o-oppisial o-oiran?"

"Yes!" Daki replied, smiling ever so brightly. She then turns away with a dark look on her face and a smirk. "After some threats on the hostess, I managed to force her into agreeing" she said darkly, her eyes glinting dangerously.

"..."

"Maaann, you reaaally should staay quiet. You're attraaaacting deeeemoon slayers in heeeree" Gyutaro tells her, leaning on the wall at the corner of the room. His eyes rolled as he cramped himself in the corner. "IIII... don't waant to saave your weeaak asss again" he adds.

Daki frowned and turned to him. "Just be quiet Onii-chan! And I'm not weak!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

After being with Daki for two hours, being her dress up doll and all, she saunter her way towards her shared room with Zenitsu.

Looking around her, she quickly headed in after knowing there was no one following her.

"Ah, Y/n-chan! You're early today. Are you finally attending the meeting?" Zenitsu asks as he combed his hair. He still looked ugly with all the ridiculous makeup on.

Y/n sighed and immediately laid down, tired of having her head up with the heavy ornaments on her hair. "S-sure, I also need t-to take a break f-from hanging out with Daki" she sighed, her brows scrunching as she could her neck strain.

Zenitsu turned to the mirror once more, "ah, you mean the demon that keeps pulling you around?" He asks.

"...y-yes"

Turning to her, he smiles. "Are you ready to go? They must be waiting for us, Inosuoe will be happy if he sees you once again" Zenitsu tells her.

Y/n meets his eyes and sat up. "Can you help me remove these things in my head first? It's too heavy" she says.

Zenitsu nods and walks over to her. "Sure"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Daki walks out of her room with both of her attendants following closely behind her. Her aura and existence alone made everyone move to the side, not wanting to take a beating form the hot headed Warabihime.

Yet this time, she had a smile on her face as she walked. After all, she's walking straight for her doll's room to drag her into playing.

Stopping infront of her door, Daki waited as her two attendants went to slide the door open. As soon as a crack was made, she immediately grinned. "My doll~! Lets go-

Daki stops in her tracks when she sees the room was empty and quiet. She could see the ornaments and dress she gave to Y/n on the floor while the window was open.

Snickers and giggles could be heard from the other ladies in the hall, laughing at the face of the hated oiran when she thought someone was there.

Clenching her fists under her sleeves, Daki gritted her teeth and turned to the hall with a dark look on her face. "Who are you all laughing at, huh? Want me to rip all your hair out?" She asks, threatening the ladies who dared laugh at her.

They immediately ran back inside their rooms, afraid to lose money because of Daki's beatings.

Glancing at the empty room, she glared at the two trembling attendants of hers. "Find Y/n or I'll skin you both alive" she ordered before walking away back to her room. Leaving the two girls scramble in panic, fearing for their lives.

As Daki walked back to her room, she noticed a cleaner sweeping nearby and walked her way to her.

"Hey you" she called out to the cleaning lady.

Once her eyes landed on the oiran, she could feel her blood run cold and quickly bowed to the ground. "W-what is it, Warabihime-oiran? D-did I do something wrong?" She stammered fearfully, hearing the rumors circulating around the oiran.

Daki rolled her eyes. "Have you seen a girl walking with a blonde girl?" She asks, knowing full well that Y/n stuck with the blonde everytime Daki let her leave.

The cleaning lady frantically nodded. "Y-yes! They left outside with a large u-umbrella and wore a v-veil" she informed the girl who stared down at her trembling form.

"Outside? Won't she burn? But there's a umbrella and a veil... I guess she can hold out" Daki thought before passing by her. "Stop whatever it is your doing and find her. I need my doll, if I don't have her, you'll be my doll, you'll be greatful, right?" Daki says sarcastically before slithering away.

Sweat dripped down the floor as the lady scrambled to her feet and ran outside. She would rather jump from the roof than be Daki's plaything.