16

A/n:

Kyaa!! I'm glad you guys are like it!

"1!"

"2!"

"3! Start!"

C L A N G!

Y/n blocks. Muichiro's sword as soon as he appeared infront of her. Her brows furrowed, having trouble on parring his strength. "Grr..." she growled in frustration before forcing her strength and push Mui's sword off of hers.

Ducking, Y/n moves her sword to his chest, only to parried by Muichiro. In a quick motion, Muichiro twirls his nichirin around her sword and takes it out of her hand.

Y/n clicks her tongue. "How should I get it back? If I-I try to run towards it, he's just gonna catch up- ah wait!" Y/n thought before ducking down and kicking the back of his knee.

Muichiro's eyed widen slight, he could feel his balance falter and buckle for a second, creating enough time for Y/n to dash towards her flunged  wooden sword.

Once her hands were able to grasp her sword's handle, Y/n quickly pulled it towards her and managed to block the attack Muichiro was about to do. "You're handling this... quite well" he says to her, staring down at her as he continued to put pressure on his sword.

"Care to... show me more?" Muichiro asks before lifting his wooden sword up and slamming it back down, creating a huge pressure and force upon impact. "It seems that you still can't get your grip right" he mumbles, noticing her trembling hands.

Y/n's brows furrowed. Oh how she knew that her mentor was just trying to get under her nerves, but she just couldn't help but feel irritated by such words. Biting her lip, Y/n pushes Muichiro's sword off her and jumps back.

"Didn't I tell you that you need to face me head on? No breaks" Muichiro tells her as he dashed towards her again, his dull eyes stared and scanned her every move. "You're getting careless again"

"No I'm not!" Y/n shouts, avoiding his strike continuously as he delivered his swings one after the other. Her eyes scanned his sword in every movement, but due to Muichiro's large baggy clothes, she couldn't read his movements very well. "Dammit!" Y/n hissed in her head, feeling her face heat up in annoyance.

Her veins pulsed unlike before, her face heats up so much that it slowly made her dizzy. "This is getting so ANNOYING!!!" Y/n thought before throwing her sword on the ground and scratched her head, feeling something prick her continuously. Y/n's brows furrowed deeply, growling in annoyance.

Muichiro stops instantly, worry immediately filled him. "Y/n? Are you alright?" He asks, coming over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder-

"..huh? What am I doing here?" Muichiro asks himself, staring at the empty spot infront of him. Glancing at the wooden sword, his brows scrunched slightly. "Am I... practicing?... since when?" He muttered, confident in his own talent, he didn't need to train.

Noticing another sword, Muichiro tilts his head in confusion. "I'm practicing with Y/n-... Y/n? Who's- ah, what was I talking about?" He continued to mumble to himself.

Y/n groans and growls, her face felt like she was burning. Being annoyed did not help her at all, it was just making it worse since she was already irritated. "So annoying!" She hissed angrily, gripping her hair tightly, tugging it out again and again in annoyance.

As her hands made contact with her face however... her skin melted right off.

"W-what..." Y/n removes her hands from her face to see the remnant of her skin, the burning sensation instantly intensified.

"It burns it burns it burns it burns it burns it burns it burns it burns It burns it burns it burns it burns It burns it burns it burns it burns!!" Y/n runs to the house of Muichiro, jumping on the porch and quickly went to where the water was. Her hands twitched as the prickling sensation of the burning continued.

"What's happening?!"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Muichiro walks to the direction of the Butterfly mansion, his thoughts filled with the question what happened yesterday. "...what happened yesterday?... what did I even do?... I don't remember..." Muichiro thought, massaging the sides of his head, his brows scrunched in frustration.

"The kakushis and Kochou said that I was practicing with Y/n, but I don't remember, it's all foggy" he thought, remembering the people's answers to his question. "Might as well just go and ask her"

-

-

-

"Shit! I didn't think she would be turned into one!" Inosuke cursed, panicking as he wrapped the bandages over Y/n's face. Which was still burning despite being in a dark room with the four.

Zenitsu glared at Inosuke, also panicking. "What do you mean you didn't think!? She's already turned way before she even had symptoms!!" He shrieked before turning to wall and sighs. "Good thing we'll be leaving tomorrow!" He says.

Y/n stared at the three panicking boys through the space the bangs age had given her. Ever since what happened yesterday, she couldn't speak. She could is she wanted, but it was like her throat dried up at the thought of speaking.

The burn on her face was bearable, unlike yesterday. "...am I now truly a demon?" Y/n asked herself, looking at her hands. "I'm causing too much trouble for Onii-sama..." she thought sadly, her heart throbbing as guilt slowly stemmed.

Her eyes soften as guilt flooded her.

Tanjiro flinched at the scent of guilt coming form Y/n. He held his hand out to comfort her, but Nezuko beat him to it.

Nezuko softly places her hand ontop of Y/n. Making the girl look up form her hands and meet Nezuko's bright pink eyes.

"Mmph" Nezuko mumbled against her bamboo, holding her hand together with Y/n before grabbing her hand placing it ontop of her head. "Mmph!!" Nezuko says, rubbing Y/n's hand on her head.

"Ne-Nezuko.." Tanjiro called out. "I think that's not gonna-

"Pfft"

The three boys stared at Y/n who let out a small laugh.

Y/n smiles softly and pats Nezuko's head on her own will. "Thank you for cheering me up, Nezuko. I appreciate it"

"Mmph!"

Knock! Knock!

"Hey... are you guys all in there?... I need to talk to Y/n" Muichiro's voice came from the other side of the door. "Open the door, I have something to ask"

"Oh shit-

"Shh! Insouke! Don't curse! My sister and Y/n is here!" Tanjiro hissed whispering lowly so Muichiro wouldn't hear-

"Guys... I can hear you, you know. I'm a hashira"

"Ah shit-

"Insouke!"